No announcement yet.

Our mini league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some breaking news from one of our mini league contenders.

Barnsley have been taken over by a Chinese billionaire.

#uptheminileaguetheygo
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Some breaking news from one of our mini league contenders.

Barnsley have been taken over by a Chinese billionaire.

#uptheminileaguetheygo
      Will be interesting to see what Heckingbottom can do with funds. Proper Championship manager in the making IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
        So, lets go back to when JFH was manager and everybody wanted him out, how come no one think about who will enter instead? People really think this QPR will attract Pulis (now we're talking horrible football by the way), de Boer and so on, it is almost a joke. Ian is not the best manager in the world but he is giving the club its heart back, something we haven't seen in 10 years or so.. And, well the team aren't as bad as people tend to think, I'd say a few players away from the top half. Sure, we lack a top striker but Brum pay 43000£ a week for Gallagher on loan, is that an alternative? We have a young good one out on loan, let him develop and for next season he might be strong enough for this team. We will not go down this season, if you look at other teams we are a lot better, and The football isn't haft as boring as under JFH.
        What was the aim for this season by the way? Bottom half but not relegated was the obvious but for the "we are 100% going down knee jerk thread" after a practise game!
        I have seen all games this season (plus 10-15 other Championship games) and I am not worried, we look just fine and as good as several other mid table teams.

I've been a betting man for 30 years and also lived out of it for almost five years so I'm quite sure I will not follow your advise. What are your percent for the game on Saturday by the way? One thing is sure in my book, BC doesn't NOT win 45% of all games at Loftus Road!
        Did you watch bristol tonight?

only lost once away from home all season.

have beaten premiership teams in each round of the league cup. (palace, watford and now manchester utd)

4th in the league.

and you think I'm a mug for thinking that i cannot see anything but an away win?

i will just say, lets hope your right.

Nuff said.

Comment

• Park the bus! and pray.

Comment

• Bristol are my biggest surprise this season,I discount then as bottom 10 contenders completely and the way they are playing they should finish with at least a play off spot.

Comment

have beaten premiership teams in each round of the league cup. (palace, watford and now manchester utd)

4th in the league.

and you think I'm a mug for thinking that i cannot see anything but an away win?

Nuff said.
              Yes, over the season, is there a better time to play them at home? Do you think the odds has gone up or down after this game?

Of course they can still win but the time is perfect, play with high pressure and their legs (and brains) will be gone at half time.
              Last edited by erikmata; 21-12-2017, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• Seem to recall bristol city last season went on that awful run of defeats before this form this season has come, just a good job there board didnt get rid, but there you go....
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Seem to recall bristol city last season went on that awful run of defeats before this form this season has come, just a good job there board didnt get rid, but there you go....
                  tactically sound

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    tactically sound
                    A balanced squad

Comment

• They were among the relegation favourites along with us with pundits pre season,they have done really well and have a decent chance of automatic promotion as it stands

Comment

• St Stephens Day Mini league standing

Mini league Standings

1, Bristol City 47pts
                        2, Sheffield Utd 41pts
                        3, Ipswich town 36pts
                        4, Notts forest 31pts
                        5, Millwall 27pts
                        6, Q.P.R. 27pts
                        7, Barnsley 22pts
                        8, Burton 20pts
                        9, Bolton 19pts
                        10, Birmingham 17pts

Comment

4th in the league.

Nuff said.
                          cccccough coughinggggg

Comment

• Thanks for updating,game against Millwall a big one,not exactly a relegation 6 pointer at this stage but in the bigger picture a game we need to win

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                              Yes, over the season, is there a better time to play them at home? Do you think the odds has gone up or down after this game?

Of course they can still win but the time is perfect, play with high pressure and their legs (and brains) will be gone at half time.
                              Gwarnnn erik have that cretin hits

Comment

• I reckon we could win this league if Ollie gets his tactics right

Comment

Working...
                                X