Our mini league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
    Good result for you today mate. Keep this up you might be proven right to people you will never see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Mini League 04/11/17

#PrayForQPR

1, Sheffield Utd 33pts
      2, Bristol City 30pts
      3, Ipswich 24pts
      4, Notts Forest 24pts
      5, Q.P.R. 21pts
      6, Barnsley 19pts
      7, Millwall 17pts
      8, Burton 13pts
      9, Birmingham 12pts
      10, Bolton 11pts

its almost Mini league weekend once again.

a couple of big double headers to look forward too.

Birmingham v notts forest

burton v sheffield utd (tomorrow evening)

(already relegated) sunderland v millwall.

loads of points up for grabs.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Mini league my rrss we are in the big league between 18th and 6th

Comment

• I note the team iv tipped to finish bottom are on a bit of an unbeaten run,we couldn't beat them either,they have moved up the table after tonights result

Comment

• ... and their transfer embargo is now lifted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              I note the team iv tipped to finish bottom are on a bit of an unbeaten run,we couldn't beat them either,they have moved up the table after tonights result
              yep, they are storming the mini league.

think they are uncatchable now.

The winner of your mini league will be exempt from your next season 10 team Mini.

The bottom 2 will be relegated and also be exempt from your future Mini league prediction.

Table will be updated tonight by either kevin Mc, myself, or anyone else that can be bothered.

bet of the day, gotta be forest away
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• We are still very well positioned in our mini league despite another defeat today

Comment

We are still very well positioned in our mini league despite another defeat today
                  "Well positioned" Love the euphemism for 'avoiding relegation'. I will use 'well positioned' from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    "Well positioned" Love the euphemism for 'avoiding relegation'. I will use 'well positioned' from now on.
                    Well I'm sure everyone knows how I feel by now,even after we started the season really well (like last season),after supporting the R's for over 40 years I'm not clueless to predicting what lies ahead,I stick to my prediction,I think we will stay up,but only just ,like last season,hopefully with a game extra to spare.

Comment

We are still very well positioned in our mini league despite another defeat today
                      Our? It's "Your" mini league. Actually starting to think it's a real competition from reading the thread though

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Our? It's "Your" mini league. Actually starting to think it's a real competition from reading the thread though
                        ��,I know I kinda of started the thread at the time thinking it would be dismissed totally as "more negative crap from Rebel",but it has really grabbed the imagination, but ultimatelyjust a bit of fun as we all know it's all about finishing outside the REAL bottom 3 when the season ends

Comment

• We are on the brink of being well-positioned.

Comment

• Thankfully we have a nice easy game on Tuesday night to bounce back from

Comment

• Next 2 games are tough ones so can only hope we pick points from them.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                Next 2 games are tough ones so can only hope we pick points from them.
                                Vital for good positioning.

Comment

Working...
                                X