Millwall travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    QPR lads slapped a few Millwall at Baker St a few months before prior to an away game so as you say it was a big show of strength.
    wall always said it was a mob from kent that got done,still why would they admit being turned over by us.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      wall always said it was a mob from kent that got done,still why would they admit being turned over by us.
      No big mob ever admits to being turned over by QPR , its always excuses of "it wasn`t our real chaps that got done " or it was Chelsea lads not Rangers , who did the slapping .
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
        I was going to football in the 80s, I'm not worried I just can't be bothered with all the faff also I'm traveling on my own millwall fans use the word very loosely are known to be of a bullying type and like to pick off other teams fans I just want to travel to and from the game in no danger of getting my head kicked in by a group of morons ( like anyone I can handle myself in a 1 on 1 situation) just want to travel back after the game without being on my guard and hopefully enjoying 3 pts
        Fair play Lewes ,i was only teasing !

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          its only Millwall they not ISIS or the Mongol hordes, they live off this oooooooo its Wall crap. Every club got its hardcore and their hanger ons who talk a good dance.Wall have a lot of the 2nd
          To be fair they have a very serious hardcore too , but its not them who would slap up a scarfer on the train ,its the latter lot you mentioned

Comment

They should lock them in for 45 mins like they did to us
            back in 10/11 we played crap and a lot were leaving early but plod wouldnt let us go which led to a exchange of bricks bottles coins and all sorts going back and forth over the fence

Comment

Millwall only have top tier on Tuesday

Comment

just have something to eat after the game then leave a bit later

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  Lewes ,if you`re that worried about a load of lovely lovely geezers wearing flat caps ,coming up to Town from Kent ,i dont know how would you have coped in the 80s !!!
                  What is it with them lot and there stupid hats .. pissed me write off after their last visit never wore one of mine since .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    just have something to eat after the game then leave a bit later
                    was thinking bout that

Comment

bircham must be dreading the game , i remember a game against them when they sang " he's got birdshiit in his head, he's got lions on his arm " for 45 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
                        What is it with them lot and there stupid hats .. pissed me write off after their last visit never wore one of mine since .
                        Allo mate ,trying to think ,but weren`t you wearing a cap ,last time i saw you in the Adelaide ???hhhmmm

Comment

Official statement from Ian Taylor, regarding tomorrow night's game:

"Please see below from our operations team which we would encourage you to post on your forums ahead of tomorrow night …

QPR supporters attending #QPRvMIL on Tuesday night are advised to approach the stadium via South Africa Road and Loftus Road.
                          R's fans are also encouraged not to access Ellerslie Road via Bloemfontein Road. This advice applies for pre & post-match access.

Regards
                          Ian

Ian Taylor
                          Head of Media & Communications"

Comment

I actually find this really embarrassing the efforts being made and focus for one tier of Millwall fans.

F uck em I won't be changing my routine it's really pathetic. Just turn up and go about your business yes we might encounter few trappy Millwall fans but then you encounter same when Birmingham or Leeds come without all this bellyaching

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              They should lock them in for 45 mins like they did to us
                              back in 10/11 we played crap and a lot were leaving early but plod wouldnt let us go which led to a exchange of bricks bottles coins and all sorts going back and forth over the fence
                              Remember that well, got caught by a £2 coin. Picked it straight up though

Our lot were ripping that board of that big gate, looked like the gate itself was going to come down.
                              My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                                Remember that well, got caught by a £2 coin. Picked it straight up though

Our lot were ripping that board of that big gate, looked like the gate itself was going to come down.
                                I reckon if that gate collapsed that night there would have been a fatality, and I don't mean the gate falling on someone's head

Comment

Working...
                                X