• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze

Gone on loan to Wycombe

Ebere Eze joins Wycombe on loan
    Read more at https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/eze-joins-wycombe/

Comment

I'm pleased with this. Hopefully proves himself and then gets a chance with us. Barring the cup game for 15 mins I've never seen him play but from what I've read and his record in the under 23s hopefully he sounds as if he is a good player.

Comment

Offy pictures look as though he has had a few late nights.

Comment

Great move for the lad, Wycombe are a decent club that have treated young loanee's excellently down the years! - he'll get more than enough chances to shine there!

Comment

Good move - hopefully he'll come back after a successful spell and be knocking on the first team door.

Comment

good move for him at that age and from what we've seen of him he should be a first teamer down there

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Great move for the lad, Wycombe are a decent club that have treated young loanee's excellently down the years! - he'll get more than enough chances to shine there!

Comment

I'd rather we were capable of developing young talent ourselves, get them on the bench occasionally, give them a run - get a feel for them and they'd be able to show what they are made of. We are not Chelski with a ridiculous number of pros looking for a game so blooding the odd youngster should be an option not an export. I got slated for criticising Shodipo's loan and said we'd never see him in a shirt again. I'll add Eze to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                    I'd rather we were capable of developing young talent ourselves, get them on the bench occasionally, give them a run - get a feel for them and they'd be able to show what they are made of. We are not Chelski with a ridiculous number of pros looking for a game so blooding the odd youngster should be an option not an export. I got slated for criticising Shodipo's loan and said we'd never see him in a shirt again. I'll add Eze to that.
                    Both lads clearly have potential, and are very close to being the real deal, but I donīt know their attitudes or whatīs going on in training. Do they show up on time? Are they already starting to relax, thinking theyīve made it, acting up and what have you? I donīt know. Remember Cole Kpekawa? He looked like a good prospect to me, but ended up going to Barnsley, and now playing for Colchester. Maybe it was JFH being a tw@t, but maybe not: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/c...elbaink-110272

I hope itīs not similar for these two, but you never know?
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Yep, great move. He will get a lot more game time there than he will here at the present moment.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2