Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebel R's & Kevin Mcleod - Bet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Ok, to clarify - here is the bet as agreed by both parties:

    If QPR FC do not finish in the bottom ten this season, Rebel R's will either leave the board or forever cease & desist from "his constant cunting off of the club that Kevin loves and watches every other week, forever."

    May the best man win!
    Ha ha,so will mc loud leave the board if we do finish in the bottom 10?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Ha ha,so will mc loud leave the board if we do finish in the bottom 10?
      From what I understand Zippy, the bet weighs heavily if Kevs favour.
      He wins you either have to pretend to be nice or jog on. You win, you get to continue being........... you
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        From what I understand Zippy, the bet weighs heavily if Kevs favour.
        He wins you either have to pretend to be nice or jog on. You win, you get to continue being........... you
        Hows that a bet?
        When only one person can lose.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Hows that a bet?
          When only one person can lose.
          If Zippy has to leave or stop being himself, then we all lose
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Ha ha,so will mc loud leave the board if we do finish in the bottom 10?
            Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            From what I understand Zippy, the bet weighs heavily if Kevs favour.
            He wins you either have to pretend to be nice or jog on. You win, you get to continue being........... you
            Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Hows that a bet?
            When only one person can lose.
            What do you think would be fair Kev?

            Comment


            • #36
              I go if we are in the bottom ten, always was the bet stan.
              To be honest, ill probably go before that if this knobber keeps on with his tirade of gloom and bollards .

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                I go if we are in the bottom ten, always was the bet stan.
                Fair enough Kev.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Anyone noticed hes changing the bet to hundred quid when i clearly stated i dont want his money.
                  Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 10-09-2017, 02:47 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Id of took that bet with rebel, but he originally was saying in a relegation scrap which if we ended up 10th 11th or 12th etc we could still be loads of points off relegation, hence not what rebel originally said!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Anyone noticed hes changing the bet to hundred quid when i clearly stated i dont want his money...
                      Don't worry Kev, the bet is already set in stone and can't be changed. Post #27 above clearly states the terms that both parties have agreed on.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Am I correct in saying Kevin needs a QPR win today and Rebel needs a draw? Bet has come down to the last day....14th vs 15th #betterthantheminileague
                        "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Blimey better than top six play off this match

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Id of took that bet with rebel, but he originally was saying in a relegation scrap which if we ended up 10th 11th or 12th etc we could still be loads of points off relegation, hence not what rebel originally said!
                            Mate you are still on with me if Ollie is in charge day one next term. We're just on hold until the management situation is confirmed one way or the other.

                            If anyone else fancies some, I'm willing and ready to accomodate, my position is that we'll be mid table or below given the same regime. Bottoms up!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Kev looks in trouble here...
                              "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Let it be known that I don't want Kevin to leave the board and iv no intention of calling in the 100 we had bet on,I suggest Kevin pays 10 to a charity of his choice and stays here as he is a good poster,nothing wrong with being overly optimistic.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X