Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebel R's & Kevin Mcleod - Bet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rebel R's & Kevin Mcleod - Bet

    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Rangers luck all over.
    Yes Kevin mc Loud ,I'm sure he would have definitely joined us otherwise ,what rotten luck

  • #2
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Yes Kevin mc Loud ,I'm sure he would have definitely joined us otherwise ,what rotten luck
    We reportedly bid 1.8 million for him to try everythjng we possibly can to defy all the odds and stay in this division.
    Alas it was all to no avail and we are down, as you keep telling us in every every every every single post.
    Fan my arris.
    Ill have this bet with you, if we aint bottom ten will you fark off with your constant cunting off of the club i love and watch every other week forever?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      We reportedly bid 1.8 million for him to try everythjng we possibly can to defy all the odds and stay in this division.
      Alas it was all to no avail and we are down, as you keep telling us in every every every every single post.
      Fan my arris.
      Ill have this bet with you, if we aint bottom ten will you fark off with your constant cunting off of the club i love and watch every other week forever?
      making that bet would be useless ... he wouldn't pay up anyway, hes a rebel without a cause

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        We reportedly bid 1.8 million for him to try everythjng we possibly can to defy all the odds and stay in this division.
        Alas it was all to no avail and we are down, as you keep telling us in every every every every single post.
        Fan my arris.
        Ill have this bet with you, if we aint bottom ten will you fark off with your constant cunting off of the club i love and watch every other week forever?
        Can I get in on that?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

        Luke Freeman - 5
        Pawel Wszolek - 4
        Nakhi Wells - 4
        Ebere Eze - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Joel Lynch - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 1
        Matt Smith - 1
        Toni Leistner - 1
        Geoff Cameron - 1

        Summer Transfers 2018

        IN
        Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel, Tomer Hemed (loan), Nakhi Wells (loan), Geoff Cameron (loan).

        OUT
        Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan), Ryan Manning (loan), Conor Washington.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by corbray View Post
          making that bet would be useless ... he wouldn't pay up anyway, hes a rebel without a cause
          Ask MYU,do I pay up if I make a promise ,like the lannister's ,a Cork man ALWAYS pays his debts,but will Kevin Mc Loud or is he just all talk ,his highness "the king of sarcasm "?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            We reportedly bid 1.8 million for him to try everythjng we possibly can to defy all the odds and stay in this division.
            Alas it was all to no avail and we are down, as you keep telling us in every every every every single post.
            Fan my arris.
            Ill have this bet with you, if we aint bottom ten will you fark off with your constant cunting off of the club i love and watch every other week forever?
            GREAT ,the bet is on Mr mc Loud ,I nominate MYU as referee to this,I trust him,do you?

            Comment


            • #7
              By the way,Kevin mc Loud I never EVERY said we were downas you keep shouting out "loud" about,I have repeatedly said we will be in a relagation fight,I 100% stand by that,you think (after 4 games!!!!!!),we will be in fighting for a place in the play offs,let's see who knows their stuff,the "king"of sarcasm or the "what the hell does he know" 46 years supporter ,negative Rebel ???

              Comment


              • #8
                Much as it is very funny, fair play for accepting what seems to be a one-sided bet.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Much as it is very funny, fair play for accepting what seems to be a one-sided bet.
                  Top half / bottom half finish sounds fair? I'd have some of that. No need for myu or paypal either. With a 20 in my hand, I will be your gambling man. Would gladly hand it over, plus a pint at any given pub in the west London area end of season. I'd go so far as to cover Rebel too (within limits, let's get Conor out of the way first).

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    By the way,Kevin mc Loud I never EVERY said we were downas you keep shouting out "loud" about,I have repeatedly said we will be in a relagation fight,I 100% stand by that,you think (after 4 games!!!!!!),we will be in fighting for a place in the play offs,let's see who knows their stuff,the "king"of sarcasm or the "what the hell does he know" 46 years supporter ,negative Rebel ???
                    Course im in, i called it. Oh and you keep dragging up that name tag, you do know that had fark all to do with me,
                    Oh and my last thing on this is, youve predicted a defeat every single game this season, to me thats not a fan .
                    Why would anyone ever go if they thought we would lose every single game like you have?
                    But you dont go, so that probably answers that.
                    Thats not a fan imho.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Course im in, i called it. Oh and you keep dragging up that name tag, you do know that had fark all to do with me,
                      Oh and my last thing on this is, youve predicted a defeat every single game this season, to me thats not a fan .
                      Why would anyone ever go if they thought we would lose every single game like you have?
                      But you dont go, so that probably answers that.
                      Thats not a fan imho.
                      I appear to have rattled your cage mc loud ,it wasn't difficult, YES I nearly always predict we will lose,but that's because ANY time iv ever predicted we'd win we end up losing so I don't want to jinz the results,I understand you like to fight back and don't want to look stupid on this board so you will always come firing back,I expect that......you call yourself the king of sarcasm, so a jovial jolly chap who can take a slagging?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If Mc loud comes back with another repeat of what he's already said,Rebel said this,Rebel is that ect ect,please tell him iv gone to bed......goodnight all

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                          Top half / bottom half finish sounds fair? I'd have some of that. No need for myu or paypal either. With a 20 in my hand, I will be your gambling man. Would gladly hand it over, plus a pint at any given pub in the west London area end of season. I'd go so far as to cover Rebel too (within limits, let's get Conor out of the way first).
                          Seems to be if we are not bottom ten Rebel leaves the board or stops c u next tuesdaying us off!! If not he doesn't though.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I understand that, Croydon. I'm offering a fairer bet for the mouths on both sides

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This needs to be in the slug out section.

                              No entries since January.

                              The kevin mc v Rebel slug out bet.

                              Make it happen mods.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X