Manning/Robinson, Caulker/Baptiste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Does it? As opposed to the ever solid Perch and Onuoha? You can point to facts and figures of so far this season but this goes way beyond this season with those two.
    But you name Lynch who makes more errors then those two and is worst of all our CB why does he get in in your view ahead of others

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      But you name Lynch who makes more errors then those two and is worst of all our CB why does he get in in your view ahead of others
      Really? Is that fact or your expert opinion?

Comment

What ever you want it to be mate. What is yours?

Comment

It really is quite simple.

The team are doing very well at the moment, no need to change it. Ned made a mistake that cost us a goal. It's not like Smithies, Lynch etc haven't done this. It's done, get over it. A point away at Sheffield is a fantastic result. Ned will save us more times than he lets us down.

And i'm not sure why a lot of people want the team changed when they sh*t a brick last season when Holloway was changing it
          My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Sounds like it's just an opinion.

All I know is that in mine, Perch gets booked, sent off or roasted by a winger every other week and no-one rates the guy? Onuoha, since he has been here - constantly looks like he has a mistake in him, or that he just going to slip on the ball or fall over when a pass is coming towards him (no matter how slow the pass is).

I don't remember Lynch being as comparable to these two in regards to the same issues - but you are welcome to argue the case.
            Baptiste, I would like to see.
            Caulker, if his head is back straight - by far our best centre-half on his day.

Comment

Thought messageboard was about opinions

Lynch spends most games getting skinned and Graffling with players giving away cheap free kicks and pens. He's worst CB at the club (my opinion). Brentford away last season he was a total calamity

Comment

Lynch spends most games getting skinned and Graffling with players giving away cheap free kicks and pens. He's worst CB at the club (my opinion). Brentford away last season he was a total calamity
                You're both having a pointless argument because both of you are right, nedum and lynch are poor players. For me nedum makes far too many crucial mistakes and does need to be dropped. His captaincy is keeping him in the side which is wrong!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It is, you just seemed to present yours as fact in your previous post?

I haven't heard anyone be as harsh on Lynch as that personally, you are the first to call him the worst CB at the club and certainly the first to basically state that Perch and Onuoha are a hell of a lot better. On opening showings this season it would seem the opposite. You've singled out one game where he was a calamity (Lynch), could you do the same for Onuoha and Perch? There's been more calamitous games and errors from these two whilst they've been here, I'm sure most would agree with that - especially in Perch's case.

Either way, both not great hence why sooner or later I would remove both from the starting 11 and preferably the club.

Lynch has only been here for a year, I'd like to see him given a bit more time.
                  Last edited by West London is Rss; 15-08-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Plenty of people questioning Lynch in other threads especially his eagerness to launch the ball. He's solid CB no more no less but he's not head and shoulders above the others there all much a muchness

Think Hall the golden boy makes way to many errors too as a group of CB don't really think any of them are totally reliable that's why they play for us and not better sides

Will let others form opinion on Lynch. I never rated Chery either and said so when everyone seemed to really think he was something special gradually more and more people saw him for what he was

Comment

Plenty of people questioning Lynch in other threads especially his eagerness to launch the ball. He's solid CB no more no less but he's not head and shoulders above the others there all much a muchness

Think Hall the golden boy makes way to many errors too as a group of CB don't really think any of them are totally reliable that's why they play for us and not better sides

Will let others form opinion on Lynch. I never rated Chery either and said so when everyone seemed to really think he was something special gradually more and more people saw him for what he was
                      Exactly so why bother changing things its would be just change for the want of it

Comment

You want to about our centre-halves launching the ball?! Look no further than Onuoha on that one mate! At least Lynch can hit a strikers feet along the ground if he needs to. Ned can just about kick a ball let alone pass it along the ground. He's a 100m sprinter in football boots, sorry. The debate isn't about Lynch here who's only been here a year... Our bang average club-captain has somehow been here since 2012, pulled up no trees and racked up 150 appearances! I really don't get it.
                        Last edited by West London is Rss; 15-08-2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          You want to about our centre-halves launching the ball?! Look no further than Onuoha on that one mate! At least Lynch can hit a strikers feet along the ground if he needs to. Ned can just about kick a ball let alone pass it along the ground. He's a 100m sprinter in football boots, sorry. The debate isn't about Lynch here who's only been here a year... Our bang average club-captain has somehow been here since 2012!
                          Looks like you haven't been watching us for the last couple of seasons. Just on this season alone he's already made 11 successful long passes out of 24 attempted, while Onuoha has succeeded in 6 out of 11 attempted. That not only makes him the more accurate long passer, but makes him less of a long passer than lynch.

And if you want to talk about finding strikers' feet with a short pass, Onuoha has done that pretty much as regularly as Lynch has so the point is moot.
                          Last edited by nasser95; 15-08-2017, 12:12 PM.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Looks like you haven't been watching us for the last couple of seasons.
                            ??

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Looks like you haven't been watching us for the last couple of seasons. Just on this season alone he's already made 11 successful long passes out of 24 attempted, while Onuoha has succeeded in 6 out of 11 attempted. That not only makes him the more accurate long passer, but makes him less of a long passer than lynch.

And if you want to talk about finding strikers' feet with a short pass, Onuoha has done that pretty much as regularly as Lynch has so the point is moot.
                              Nedum is poor mate, you can't keep ignoring his howlers which he manages once every game.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Lynch can't hit their chest let alone there feet most his punts go through to keeper my reoccurring vision of Lynch is him putting his hand in the air apologising

For record I'm not saying Ned is untouchable I agree with you about Mistakes there too frequent and they need to stop we're on same page. But the whole defence makes mistakes hence why we finished how we did last season and why Smithies gets so much action

Comment

Working...
                                X