Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team against Sheffield Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Same team as reading - why change it?

    Comment


    • #17
      Keep the eleven is the way forward. They played well against Reading and won, so why change? If changes are made, it will destroy the team spirit. Those eleven knows that they must keep it going. If they lowered their performance, then it will be up for others to take their place and cement it as their own. If we change when we played well, what motivation is left for a player to keep his place?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by 3London View Post
        Same team as reading - why change it?
        - That 11 deserve to start again
        "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by 3London View Post
          Same team as reading - why change it?
          I'm all for playing players who did their bit last week but sometimes you need different player types when playing home/away and teams of differing technical abilities...we can't just blindly play the same 11 if a different set up is needed for Sheff Weds away specifically.

          Comment


          • #20
            No changes for me

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
              I'm all for playing players who did their bit last week but sometimes you need different player types when playing home/away and teams of differing technical abilities...we can't just blindly play the same 11 if a different set up is needed for Sheff Weds away specifically.
              Yeah, i think you have to set up different away.
              Id swap mackie for smith away.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Yeah, i think you have to set up different away.
                Id swap mackie for smith away.
                Would be worst thing we could do up there playing smith. Need get behind them and not give them minute on ball

                Comment


                • #23
                  You going west?
                  I played sunday league football today.

                  Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                  I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                  We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    They will be doing that to us exactly like we did to Reading mate. First home game with a huge crowd. We need to slow the play down if we can and then hit them on the break, and dare i say it with a long punt up field knocked down by smith to washington.
                    Imo.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Would be worst thing we could do up there playing smith. Need get behind them and not give them minute on ball
                      This with bells on, mackie all day long and smith as a sub, should be every game in my opinion.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        You going west?
                        Afraid not no credit left in the bank so home with kids on PlayStation

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                          I'm all for playing players who did their bit last week but sometimes you need different player types when playing home/away and teams of differing technical abilities...we can't just blindly play the same 11 if a different set up is needed for Sheff Weds away specifically.
                          the players can adapt to different games , keep the same 11 . they played well together last week , dare i say i saw some team spirit out there

                          Comment


                          • #28

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Who is the other Smith?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Smith starting and on bench lol. Prob mackie starting

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X