Calling it now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling it now

Really think we are going to finish in the top 6 this season I know one win doesn't make a season but am convinced we will do it, also love what the reading fan said to me in leaving loftus road yesterday we need the 3 points more cos we are in a relegation scrap

Worth noting that only two teams scored more than one goal.Could be a very tight division decided by fine margins.
    Also see Redcrapp is moaning about his Brum squad and nobody wanted to sign for them. His own fault because his normal signings have to be in bed early with a mug of Horlicks.

Comment

Reading are p iss flaps and they got fisted by us. Based on there effort there more likely to be in a relegation scrap then us. They looked lazy disinterested and out of shape stereotypical side who have not recovered from getting smashed up at Wembley

F uck em and their opinions

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Reading are p iss flaps and they got fisted by us. Based on there effort there more likely to be in a relegation scrap then us. They looked lazy disinterested and out of shape stereotypical side who have not recovered from getting smashed up at Wembley

F uck em and their opinions
        Westy i wish you could express yourself and not hold back so much
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

You know me pinks love an opinion

Comment

Made me laugh mate, theres nothing like speaking youre mind, talking of that talk about quiet on here again wheres all the negative we`re doomed crew today!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Could not have said it better myself Wests

Love a bit of passion Fark off Reading you fake plastic hooped tosssserrrrs

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
                Really think we are going to finish in the top 6 this season I know one win doesn't make a season but am convinced we will do it, also love what the reading fan said to me in leaving loftus road yesterday we need the 3 points more cos we are in a relegation scrap
                At this point in the season... only 3 points separate the teams from relegation and promotion.... this Reading contingency aren't the smartest bunch are they?
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Made me laugh mate, theres nothing like speaking youre mind, talking of that talk about quiet on here again wheres all the negative we`re doomed crew today!
                  I'll tell you where they are Pinks either on here saying how good we were or still hung over

Comment

Really think we are going to finish in the top 6 this season

Like seriously mate. ONE game, ONE.

Comment

Like I said in my opening post I'm not just saying it cos we have won our 1st game, I have got 80 odd quid at different prices on us going up and winning the lge but after what I saw yesterday the togetherness and championship being such a mad an open lge anything can / could will happen over the next 9 months I've had worst bets

Comment

At this point I'd take mid table and with the players we have that should be the minimum aim.
                        A mini winning run here, a loss or two there intertwined with the players giving their all would do me nicely.
                        It's fine margins between most of the squads in this division and it usually comes down to who wants it most on the day.
                        If Ollie can get them buzzing more often than not we could have an exciting season.
                        That's a big if though given the games come so thick and fast.
                        On his day he's one of the best man motivators out there so it's all to play for imo.
                        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                          At this point I'd take mid table and with the players we have that should be the minimum aim.
                          A mini winning run here, a loss or two there intertwined with the players giving their all would do me nicely.
                          It's fine margins between most of the squads in this division and it usually comes down to who wants it most on the day.
                          If Ollie can get them buzzing more often than not we could have an exciting season.
                          That's a big if though given the games come so thick and fast.
                          On his day he's one of the best man motivators out there so it's all to play for imo.
                          Couldn't agree more

Comment

Like I said in my opening post I'm not just saying it cos we have won our 1st game, I have got 80 odd quid at different prices on us going up and winning the lge but after what I saw yesterday the togetherness and championship being such a mad an open lge anything can / could will happen over the next 9 months I've had worst bets
                            At different prices? Why didn't you just take the best price? I think I saw 25/1 for promotion prior to this game but not for me.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Couple of my accounts are limited

Comment

Working...
                              X