No announcement yet.

Selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I had a bit of time, I did some research in looking into the transfers made by clubs in the premier league and championship for centre mids around 20-28 years old and saw that they went for about 1.3x to 1.8x as much as their transfermarkt value. Luongo's is £3.4m so a general acceptable range for him would be 4.5mil to 6.8mil but those signings were generally expected and necessary. Luongo is less necessary so he can very much pull more than that in the current market.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Where is the money we got from Everton ?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Since I had a bit of time, I did some research in looking into the transfers made by clubs in the premier league and championship for centre mids around 20-28 years old and saw that they went for about 1.3x to 1.8x as much as their transfermarkt value. Luongo's is £3.4m so a general acceptable range for him would be 4.5mil to 6.8mil but those signings were generally expected and necessary. Luongo is less necessary so he can very much pull more than that in the current market.
        How much according to your stats is el kayati worth mate?

What would be a reasonable offer be for him?
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Where is the money we got from Everton ?
          Parachute money 10 mil.

Bowler 1.5 mil.

The chery and Polter money from last season?

Comment

El khayati is worth 200-400k

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

His current market value is £638k but looking at transfers at this level for wingers, players around his age are marking down in sale value to either free transfers or around 0.1x their actual value. Expect a couple hundred thousand at best given his lack of experience as a regular starter at a decent level and the fact that he isn't making it into our side regularly so we don't have any real negotiating power.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Comment

Parachute money 10 mil.

Bowler 1.5 mil.

The chery and Polter money from last season?
                  http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a7837031.html

Good read and explains despite the funds that have come in, we are still paying out on old transfers. Also explains why those funds from transfers are not as immediate as some might suspect.

Comment

I don't understand this. Is it because of FFP or uninterested owners?

Comment

You normally cut expenditure before selling.

Comment

So with Ollie and dof saying we have to sell in order to buy, so far, with the sale of bowler and glad win, that's close to 2mil.
                        Where is that 2 mil gone along with the 10 mil parachute money.

Comment

So with Ollie and dof saying we have to sell in order to buy, so far, with the sale of bowler and glad win, that's close to 2mil.
                          Im certain certain certain the 2 million will be spent on players.
                          But ive said it before, any remaining prem money has to go toward paying off the 250 million pound debt you said we are in doesnt it?
                          Your wish for the club to be sold to a good chairman will never ever happen with a debt that size hanging over it.
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 17-07-2017, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Windows not closed so too early to say money already brought in has been banked.no one knows what's going on behind the scenes

Comment

How much did doughty go for?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                As long as he doesnt sell any of our better players, ill be well peeved if he gets rid of cilla as said before, but we need to start keeping our better young promising players! heard we`ve got the youngest squad in the championship aswell, another thing we`ve gone the opposite too anyway why are the owners being so tight, they dont hardly spend anything on players now as it is, once again there now acting totally the opposite, if we only have to sell our better players to bring any transfer money we`re taking a big risk once again, shirley they have to spend sometimes, otherwise let someone else come in to spend some money! not that i want them gone as think there good owners, just been mislead like we are to spend nothing now!
                                Smithies is our best player without him we're in trouble? we have 2 other descent keepers, but smithies deffo class and the difference between us staying up last year saved us in many games

Comment

Working...
                                X