Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are 100% going down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I hear redchap is on the verge of the tin tack, after winning 1 in 7 games.

    fox and rebel will be really happy if we get this man in.

    #top bloke
    #little black book
    #world class manager even on 1 leg
    #trirrific chap

    ollie out and redchap in, make it happen for our loyal fan base rebel and fox
    I want the best for QPR. Redcrap is never someone I've been keen on and was less than impressed to put it mildly with his tenure. However that in itself does not mean Ollie is the right man and I will need more than an average start to our league campaign to convince me he is after the debacle of last season. To replace Ollie with 'Arry would have been like replacing JFH with Ollie. Stupid decision. Oh hold on that's what we did ...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      I want the best for QPR. Redcrap is never someone I've been keen on and was less than impressed to put it mildly with his tenure. However that in itself does not mean Ollie is the right man and I will need more than an average start to our league campaign to convince me he is after the debacle of last season. To replace Ollie with 'Arry would have been like replacing JFH with Ollie. Stupid decision. Oh hold on that's what we did ...
      yeah screw ollie we've played terribly this season, scowen is the worst signing we've ever made, the midfield trio of luongo, scowen and freeman have nothing on henry, chery and gladwin. we have no fight, no passion and no talent in the side that ollie has built. i'd use some hashtags but hits has copyrighted their use otherwise i'd be saying #sarcasm

      Comment


      • Originally posted by corbray View Post
        yeah screw ollie we've played terribly this season, scowen is the worst signing we've ever made, the midfield trio of luongo, scowen and freeman have nothing on henry, chery and gladwin. we have no fight, no passion and no talent in the side that ollie has built. i'd use some hashtags but hits has copyrighted their use otherwise i'd be saying #sarcasm
        Some people easily pleased it would seem. Last season was frankly terrible and inexcusable. Ollie would rightly have been sacked by most clubs.

        This season we have had 3 out of 4 decent home league performances. League Cup was dire. Away we have 1 point from 3 games. So overall we have been ok which in itself is an improvement on last season which is why I'm happy to give it some time and see if it can be maintained and improved upon. There have been signs of improvement and if they can be maintained over a period of time then Ollie will have exceeded my expectations which will make me a happy fox. I'm not getting carried away though after just 7 games, especially having witnessed the horrors of his 30 odd games in charge last season. Takes a while to rebuild trust.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          I want the best for QPR. Redcrap is never someone I've been keen on and was less than impressed to put it mildly with his tenure. However that in itself does not mean Ollie is the right man and I will need more than an average start to our league campaign to convince me he is after the debacle of last season. To replace Ollie with 'Arry would have been like replacing JFH with Ollie. Stupid decision. Oh hold on that's what we did ...
          Haha what a stupid comment at the end, yeah its turned out awful now, lets get rid of ollie before we get any worse lolol jeeeeeez...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            Some people easily pleased it would seem. Last season was frankly terrible and inexcusable. Ollie would rightly have been sacked by most clubs.

            This season we have had 3 out of 4 decent home league performances. League Cup was dire. Away we have 1 point from 3 games. So overall we have been ok which in itself is an improvement on last season which is why I'm happy to give it some time and see if it can be maintained and improved upon. There have been signs of improvement and if they can be maintained over a period of time then Ollie will have exceeded my expectations which will make me a happy fox. I'm not getting carried away though after just 7 games, especially having witnessed the horrors of his 30 odd games in charge last season. Takes a while to rebuild trust.
            Lol it cracks me up cos yer can sense it when the team slightly goes pearshape like a draw against millwall you can just sense you on yer keyboard along with a few others itching to be let loose to rip ollie apart its funny tbh

            Comment


            • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Some people easily pleased it would seem. Last season was frankly terrible and inexcusable. Ollie would rightly have been sacked by most clubs.

              This season we have had 3 out of 4 decent home league performances. League Cup was dire. Away we have 1 point from 3 games. So overall we have been ok which in itself is an improvement on last season which is why I'm happy to give it some time and see if it can be maintained and improved upon. There have been signs of improvement and if they can be maintained over a period of time then Ollie will have exceeded my expectations which will make me a happy fox. I'm not getting carried away though after just 7 games, especially having witnessed the horrors of his 30 odd games in charge last season. Takes a while to rebuild trust.

              Ditto.

              I am pleased with the home form and although the end results were disappointing at least the performances away from home were reasonably promising.

              Let's hope the home form can continue to be good.


              .

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                Some people easily pleased it would seem. Last season was frankly terrible and inexcusable. Ollie would rightly have been sacked by most clubs.

                This season we have had 3 out of 4 decent home league performances. League Cup was dire. Away we have 1 point from 3 games. So overall we have been ok which in itself is an improvement on last season which is why I'm happy to give it some time and see if it can be maintained and improved upon. There have been signs of improvement and if they can be maintained over a period of time then Ollie will have exceeded my expectations which will make me a happy fox. I'm not getting carried away though after just 7 games, especially having witnessed the horrors of his 30 odd games in charge last season. Takes a while to rebuild trust.
                Blah blah blah, keep saying it and youll really believe it, we`re dooooomed

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  Some people easily pleased it would seem. Last season was frankly terrible and inexcusable. Ollie would rightly have been sacked by most clubs.

                  This season we have had 3 out of 4 decent home league performances. League Cup was dire. Away we have 1 point from 3 games. So overall we have been ok which in itself is an improvement on last season which is why I'm happy to give it some time and see if it can be maintained and improved upon. There have been signs of improvement and if they can be maintained over a period of time then Ollie will have exceeded my expectations which will make me a happy fox. I'm not getting carried away though after just 7 games, especially having witnessed the horrors of his 30 odd games in charge last season. Takes a while to rebuild trust.
                  not easily pleased just realistic. past 6 years of supporting us have been utter hell no one can deny that, the only shining light was the playoff win but aside from that still hell. we've had useless managers and equally useless players who all had 1 particular thing in common. they didnt give a rats #### about the club. ollie is the only manager in 6 years who wants us to do well because he loves the club just as much as we do, hes also the only manager whos had us playing some good football too even when we went on those 2 losing runs we still played well most of the time.

                  you gotta take into account that when he came in he was coming into a sinking ship with a crew that had no belief and no confidence, he instilled that back in them and sure hes done some questionable things but this season hes got himself and the team more focused and confident than they have been in years

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    not easily pleased just realistic. past 6 years of supporting us have been utter hell no one can deny that, the only shining light was the playoff win but aside from that still hell. we've had useless managers and equally useless players who all had 1 particular thing in common. they didnt give a rats #### about the club. ollie is the only manager in 6 years who wants us to do well because he loves the club just as much as we do, hes also the only manager whos had us playing some good football too even when we went on those 2 losing runs we still played well most of the time.

                    you gotta take into account that when he came in he was coming into a sinking ship with a crew that had no belief and no confidence, he instilled that back in them and sure hes done some questionable things but this season hes got himself and the team more focused and confident than they have been in years
                    I don't fault Ollie's passion and enthusiasm but in my view he is limited. Those losing runs aren't excusable. We were leaking too many goals and tactically were all over the place.

                    When he came in I agree confidence was low but squad wasn't that bad. Sir Les was still talking promotion and Ollie himself said he was happy with squad subject to some tweaking before changing his mind and saying he needed multiple transfer windows to sort it out after we started losing week in and week out!

                    Things ok so far this season so for me he has bought himself some time to keep things going and show he is capable of still managing at this level. Listening to the likes of Pinkie you'd think we were run away league leaders.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      I don't fault Ollie's passion and enthusiasm but in my view he is limited. Those losing runs aren't excusable. We were leaking too many goals and tactically were all over the place.

                      When he came in I agree confidence was low but squad wasn't that bad. Sir Les was still talking promotion and Ollie himself said he was happy with squad subject to some tweaking before changing his mind and saying he needed multiple transfer windows to sort it out after we started losing week in and week out!

                      Things ok so far this season so for me he has bought himself some time to keep things going and show he is capable of still managing at this level. Listening to the likes of Pinkie you'd think we were run away league leaders.
                      I think the point is we are performing well above most expectations. There seems to be a plan on and off the pitch. The players that have been brought in are cheap, young and quality. In fact I would say all have increased in value since their arrival (possibly Goss apart)

                      I would say that should put a smile on most Rangers fans' faces.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        I don't fault Ollie's passion and enthusiasm but in my view he is limited. Those losing runs aren't excusable. We were leaking too many goals and tactically were all over the place.

                        When he came in I agree confidence was low but squad wasn't that bad. Sir Les was still talking promotion and Ollie himself said he was happy with squad subject to some tweaking before changing his mind and saying he needed multiple transfer windows to sort it out after we started losing week in and week out!

                        Things ok so far this season so for me he has bought himself some time to keep things going and show he is capable of still managing at this level. Listening to the likes of Pinkie you'd think we were run away league leaders.
                        You've never played football at any level mate. You make some good points but then you go all Nasser on us. If you want him hung for trying things out when we had already banked 50pts then god help us. It's extremely tough motivating pro footballers but pro footballers that went on holiday too early. You haven't put 1% of blame on those lazy cu nts that were booking exotic holidays
                        I played sunday league football today.

                        Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                        I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                        We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          I don't fault Ollie's passion and enthusiasm but in my view he is limited. Those losing runs aren't excusable. We were leaking too many goals and tactically were all over the place.

                          When he came in I agree confidence was low but squad wasn't that bad. Sir Les was still talking promotion and Ollie himself said he was happy with squad subject to some tweaking before changing his mind and saying he needed multiple transfer windows to sort it out after we started losing week in and week out!

                          Things ok so far this season so for me he has bought himself some time to keep things going and show he is capable of still managing at this level. Listening to the likes of Pinkie you'd think we were run away league leaders.
                          I kind of agree with you,we have improved on last year (so far),but the league is stronger this year so we had too,iv been impressed by holloway so far this season,I like the guy,YES as a coach he is limited but he does love the club. We WILL have a slump at some stage,it's how we react will be the test for Ian,but as things stand I (a negative cant "apparently "��) think we will stay up and finish higher than last season
                          Last edited by Rebel R's; 15-09-2017, 08:48 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            You've never played football at any level mate. You make some good points but then you go all Nasser on us. If you want him hung for trying things out when we had already banked 50pts then god help us. It's extremely tough motivating pro footballers but pro footballers that went on holiday too early. You haven't put 1% of blame on those lazy cu nts that were booking exotic holidays
                            Not only that weare but with players that didnt fit what he wanted asin our shite midfield last year, so hes seen what needed doing which he couldnt do last year & has corrected it, but he hasnt a clue what hes doing lol

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              I kind of agree with you,we have improved on last year (so far),but the league is stronger this year so we had too,iv been impressed by holloway so far this season,I like the guy,YES as a coach he is limited but he does love the club. We WILL have a slump at some stage,it's how we react will be the test for Ian,but as things stand I (a negative cant "apparently "��) think we will stay up and finish higher than last season
                              Its like a sheep mentality with this stupid comment "he`s limited as a coach!" how the fook can a manager whos won things be limited as a coach, firstly he is a manager and yes he coaches aswell which other managers dont all do, they leave it to their coaches, but he does coach aswell and has honors so a stupid comment to come out with as has he not had success?! even though hes obviously not the only coach!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                Its like a sheep mentality with this stupid comment "he`s limited as a coach!" how the fook can a manager whos won things be limited as a coach, firstly he is a manager and yes he coaches aswell which other managers dont all do, they leave it to their coaches, but he does coach aswell and has honors so a stupid comment to come out with as has he not had success?! even though hes obviously not the only coach!
                                It's not a stupid comment in my opinion mate. Ollie is the dictionary definition of a "limited coach". All passion and heart, but very little tactical prowess. Let's be honest, with his level of passion and enthusiasm, if he understood the tactical side of the game, Ollie would be given Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola something to worry about. Instead he's back at about the only club in the top 2 division that were prepared to hire him after his stint at Millwall.
                                Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
                                Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X