X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Gone from second bottom of the form table to 5th.
    Massively unlikely and im sure it wont happen, but we are still very much involved in a play offs battle.
    Titanic play off battle ?

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Everyone from us downwards are a potential candidate for the drop. Need to catch Ipswich and Norwich to be safe IMO.
    I agree,but 4 point gap between us and 13th spot (norwich),as it stands I think any 3 of the bottom 11 teams could be relagated

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    I would say Sunderland are almost nailed on for relegation. Possibly the most dysfuntional club in England.
    Sunderland, Birmingham, Burton, Bolton, Reading and Hull will all finish below us IMO. Possibly Ipswich too.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    We are 100% safe I'd say,it's not like we could lose 7 out of the next 8 games or anything like that !!,remember the only thing predictable about QPR is how unpredictable we are,beating Burton was very important and gives us a bit of breathing space but still in a relegation battle
    Everyone from us downwards are a potential candidate for the drop. Need to catch Ipswich and Norwich to be safe IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Gone from second bottom of the form table to 5th.
    Massively unlikely and im sure it wont happen, but we are still very much involved in a play offs battle.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    We are 100% safe I'd say,it's not like we could lose 7 out of the next 8 games or anything like that !!,remember the only thing predictable about QPR is how unpredictable we are,beating Burton was very important and gives us a bit of breathing space but still in a relegation battle

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    - all good fun...everyone has to own what they write here.
    Easy done for me mate, cos I called it pretty much exactly as it's played out so far!

Leave a comment:

• Brian Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Decent bump to be fair!
    - all good fun...everyone has to own what they write here.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Personally can't see Burton catching us so just need two more.
    I would say Sunderland are almost nailed on for relegation. Possibly the most dysfuntional club in England.

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Last two league games been good. However we only need one of Ollie's horrible runs and we are back in it. Two six game losses last season and one run of one point in six games this season so far.

Personally can't see Burton catching us so just need two more. Not sure who they are yet but am feeling more confident than a couple of months ago. At least we have won a couple of games away!

Frustratingly we could stay around where we are or drop like a stone. Guess it keeps it interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
    Still plenty of time chaps. Just saying.
    I think it warrants a bump this time, seeing as at the time if posting the OP was 100% certain we were going down lol.

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo
    replied
    Still plenty of time chaps. Just saying.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Bump
    Bumptastic.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Decent bump to be fair!

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    I was waiting for this thread to show up again
    Come the end of the season will it gain BOOOOOOM levels of infamy?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X