Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Fair play Webel.
    I'm glad my missus was able to oblidge. She did mention that she struggled to find you after the game yesterday, but she found you hiding under your little bridge.
    We was just a little concerned as your average post count dropped by 50% after the final whistle, thought you may of got stuck over at the friends of Fulham.
    Joking aside, respect your consistency
    Thank your Mrs for sticking to that story froggy ��, a lovely lady

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Ok just dont expect an easy ride if things go pear shaped every
      dog has its day
      Shown your hand there Bill!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Thank your Mrs for sticking to that story froggy ��, a lovely lady
        She sure is, her care in the community volunteer work is very rewarding
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

No Froggy, thankfully your Mrs loaned me one so I'm fine now,iv been posting as usual ,I had predicted 4 points ,so correct so far but obviously hope we get more,I still stick to my prediction we will be involved in a relagation battle,I don't change my opinion from day to day ,but happy with our start to the season.
          Why are you lying about your predictions?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            Why are you lying about your predictions?
            Explain?

Comment

Explain?
              So think he's saying what you predicted and what your saying you predicted are different

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                So think he's saying what you predicted and what your saying you predicted are different
                Well jus to clear the matter up,I predicted one win and a draw =4 points from our 1st 6 games when that thread started,unless he thinks "lying " means something else?

Comment

Ah I see. Sorry, you mean 4 points total form 6 games...my bad. I thought you were lying again like you did about the Reading game prediction and also how you predicted we would beat Northampton 1-0. Apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    Shown your hand there Bill!
                    Maybe just dont like smart #### fans who get on their soap box
                    after one win and a draw

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                      You sound as if you're looking forward to us losing so you can be proved to be right and say I told you so to people.
                      works both ways like 3london i told you we would be ok

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                        Whoa ! thats almost like you are willing us to fail just so you can have your day...my point is that the over the top hysteria of pre season go to ridiculous levels in the same way that we were suddenly going to the play offs after a few wins is equally mad...this squad is average...mid table ..at the moment ...but there is a good team in there somewhere and there will be highs and lows this season.
                        no i just dont like your gloating like i told you we would be ok

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          Ah I see. Sorry, you mean 4 points total form 6 games...my bad. I thought you were lying again like you did about the Reading game prediction and also how you predicted we would beat Northampton 1-0. Apologies.
                          I didn't lie about my reading prediction, I simply forgot my post,I post a lot, I can't be expected to remember EVERY post,but iv NEVER lied (deliberately ) on this board before.

Comment

after one win and a draw
                            It is early I agree but promising start. And maybe they feel like the dog having their day perhaps.

Comment

I didn't lie about my reading prediction, I simply forgot my post,I post a lot, I can't be expected to remember EVERY post,but iv NEVER lied (deliberately ) on this board before.
                              Fair enough Reb...just thought you would remember predicting us to win as I don't think you predict that too often

Comment

after one win and a draw
                                2 wins and a draw!
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X