Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have we got it in us to push for the No 1 spot ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have we got it in us to push for the No 1 spot ?

We got a got a good goalie, defence, midfield and are banging em in - So why not aim for the No 1 spot in the League ? Or amI being over ambitious ? If we hadn't have lost 2 at Swansea who knows what would have happenned -We could have been 4th with a game in hand.

Discuss

I do think we have to be careful not to get too carried away. Yes a great result and performance but like Jim has said what we need is consistency. Just as we think we are world beaters we lose to a poor team in swansea. To be fair it is the poor teams that we have struggled against. Swansea, Peterborough, blackpool although they are looking good and playing nice stuff under olly but still all games we should do better in. I do have worrys about our strikers. If we lose Simpson to injury then I think we are in big trouble. Lets just try and cement a place in the playoffs and then see where that takes us. I really can't see us making the top 2 as I think West Brom are looking very strong. Lets hope I am wrong but I think we all would take a playoff spot and chance our luck. I have been waiting for an excuse to go to wembley and what a day out that would be
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Think playoffs is the more realistic target myself.Honestly don't believe we have enough in the tank over a season to make the auto spots.

Hope Ranger's can prove me wrong though.

Comment

Well said stan but lets hope the wins and performances keep coming.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Well said stan but lets hope the wins and performances keep coming.
          Think Magilton is starting to get us playing the way we need to be playing.We don't look scared to attack the top end teams.Under Sousa we would probably have settled for a point yesterday.

Comment

Yeah it has been nice that the so called sousa fans have all gone quiet.
            Mag is playing entertaining football and if that keeps up, the fans will come back in their droves. I can't wait for tues night but it won't be easy and we will need another superb performance. Ursss

Comment

Even the games we did not win,like Blackpool,were entertaining.Yeah mate,it's nice to have some attractive football to watch again.Hope the crowds pick up again.

Comment

Expect a decent crowd, hopefully around 14 or 15 k on Tuesday with the help of around 2k ish Reading

Comment

We got a point away in Fat Crying Geordie Land, so I can't see any reason we can't aim for the top 2 positions - The team must be feeling well confident

Comment

How many are we gonna beat the Fake Hoops by - There's confidence for yer Come on URZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

I can't imagine that the management team will "aim for" top spot, second, or anything other than trying to win the next game. And then whatever the result, trying to win the next one.
                      I know its an old football cliche but there you go.
                      As fans however........;D

Comment

I agree with Fawny. It will all be about winning the next game rather than what may or may not happen to the teams around us. Simply put if we win our matches then we will get automatic promotion regardless of what happens to the teams around us.

Comment

the problem this season has been balance.. and only on saturday have we got it 100% spot on.. i mean we had our 3 main creative players working in tune and simpson was holding the front line. faurlin and mahon held the middle and gave the full backs help if needed.

bringing watson in tuesday would disturb that. uve gotta play same side who thumped preston
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Good Points - Optimism amongst the fans should do a lot to boost the atmosphere and hopefully the gates though.

Things are looking the best they have in Years, lets face it.

Lets hope things stay that way.

Come on You Supa ...........

Comment

Originally posted by Mark1 View Post
                              Good Points - Optimism amongst the fans should do a lot to boost the atmosphere and hopefully the gates though.

Things are looking the best they have in Years, lets face it.

Lets hope things stay that way.

Come on You Supa ...........
                              ...........................Hoopsa
                              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                              X