Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shania
    replied
    JET is still at the Club. Shouldn`t he start to perform anytime soon? The talent is there..

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    God Hits, you are like a broken record when you get a theme going
    He's got a point about the size of the squad, though.

Could do with trimming it by 5-8 players.

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Mid table squad which I would be happy with as an improvement on last season.

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    there are 30 players in our squad, 9 of them being wingers for fark sake.
    God Hits, you are like a broken record when you get a theme going

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    I really don't think squad that bad.

People complain we haven't signed enough players but we also haven't lost any of note. Look at how poor Brentford have been decimated this transfer window for instance. We should be concentrating on keeping our core team and tweaking it. Have had more than our share of overhauls and need consistency.

For me club heading in right direction at last and mainly need to sort out manager situation at some point. This squad should be upper mid table.
    Agree with this. Nowhere near a PO side (IMO) but we are heading in the right direction.

Would like to see a couple of changes in January. Just hope we can get there in the right shape to push on rather than to repair.

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    I really don't think squad that bad.

People complain we haven't signed enough players but we also haven't lost any of note. Look at how poor Brentford have been decimated this transfer window for instance. We should be concentrating on keeping our core team and tweaking it. Have had more than our share of overhauls and need consistency.

For me club heading in right direction at last and mainly need to sort out manager situation at some point. This squad should be upper mid table.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    The squad of 2013/14 scraped into the PO's....you reckon we are only 2 players off being better than that ?
    our squad in 2014 would #### all over this lot now.

we could probably make a half decent 11 out of our current squad, but the rest are just pants.

my ideal 11 are...........

-------------------------------------smithes------------------------------------

furlong---------------ned-----------------------hall-----------------bidwell

-------------------------------------scowen-------------------------------------

------------------------freeman-----------------luongo------------------------

woslek------------------------------sylla-------------------------lualua--------

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by Norths View Post
    GK

Smithies
    Lumley

DF

Hall
    Onuoha
    Robinson
    Perch
    Furlong
    Caulker
    Lynch
    Bidwell
    Baptiste

MF

Freeman
    Luongo
    Goss
    Scowen
    Manning
    Borysiuk
    Cousins

ATT

Wszolek
    Petrasso
    Wheeler
    Shodipo
    Ngbakoto
    Mackie
    LuaLua
    Smyth

ST

Washington
    Sylla
    Smith
    Emmanuel-Thomas
    there are 30 players in our squad, 9 of them being wingers for fark sake.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    just need someone at left back and maybe another striker and we'd have a very good play off standard side.
    The squad of 2013/14 scraped into the PO's....you reckon we are only 2 players off being better than that ?

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Updated

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Did the article in the WLS yesterday suggest specific names on players we are after? When I try to read`it, I get "skript error on my screen.
    Last edited by Shania; 12-08-2017, 06:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    I can honestly say that we probably have one of the strongest cores of any championship squad. We look stacked in CB and CM and even on the wings with Lua Lua Back... just need someone at left back and maybe another striker and we'd have a very good play off standard side.
    Agreed and with the likes of shodipo to come back, & all this has come about by good signings of the right players and blend & ollie bringing them together as one!

Leave a comment:

• nasser95
    replied
    I can honestly say that we probably have one of the strongest cores of any championship squad. We look stacked in CB and CM and even on the wings with Lua Lua Back... just need someone at left back and maybe another striker and we'd have a very good play off standard side.

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Updated

Leave a comment:

• jmelanie
    replied
    It will be difficult for the youngsters if the team is under pressure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X