I can probably see six or seven of those names not being here
    agreed,
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I can probably see six or seven of those names not being here
      Who do you think will be moving on?

Comment

good chance of smithies, mass, freeman, sylla, washington and pav being off imo. i think smithies will defo be off in the summer as its the right time to cash in on him with the emergence of lumley and hes more than earned his way up the ladder. same with mass too, hopefully he has a good world cup as that'd hike his price right up.

we have areas that badly need strenghthening and the only way we can can make that happen is by cashing in on some players. out of all of those i think mass would be the hardest to replace

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
          good chance of smithies, mass, freeman, sylla, washington and pav being off imo. i think smithies will defo be off in the summer as its the right time to cash in on him with the emergence of lumley and hes more than earned his way up the ladder. same with mass too, hopefully he has a good world cup as that'd hike his price right up.

we have areas that badly need strenghthening and the only way we can can make that happen is by cashing in on some players. out of all of those i think mass would be the hardest to replace

Yep, personally think luongo and sylla will go. would be interesting to see what price tag we put on him after the world cup.

If he has a good one, i would guess around the £12-15 mil mark in todays climate.

washington can go for a bag of cheese and onion as far as i'm concerned.

think we will hang on to smithes and freeman.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Would like to see the majority kept for next season and give it a real go at reaching the playoffs/automatics. Some real encouraging signs the last few months and would be a shame to rip it all up before even seeing what the team is capable of over a full season.

A bit of fine tuning here and there, such as Washington and sylla out with a new striker coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush
              I don't think Luongo will go. Picked every week for us and, if Ned doesn't renew, will more than likely be captain next season.
              If a Prem club comes in with decent cash, I'd have my mortgage on him going.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                If a Prem club comes in with decent cash, I'd have my mortgage on him going.
                If they do then we need to fleece them.

Personally more concerned about losing Freeman than Luongo.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Agree to disagree on that one.

I think we do have to be realistic as fans though. We're skint, and a cash injection would really help with all this FFP stuff. If a big offer comes in for any player it is bound to be considered.

Comment

What prem clubs do any of the current squad head to and be anything more than backup?

Comment

Totally disagree personally.

Comment

Not for me mate. Mass is the engine of the whole team how he plays usually dictates how side plays. Freeman is not as good as he or others think I would not lose any sleep if he stayed or left

Comment

Not for me mate. Mass is the engine of the whole team how he plays usually dictates how side plays. Freeman is not as good as he or others think I would not lose any sleep if he stayed or left
                          i think freeman is quality, he has his flaws but at this level and for our team hes a great player but theres lots of players out there that can replace him in the side like dack, oztumer or marcus maddison, heck even ilias chair has potential. like you said, mass is the engine for the team and when he has a good game the whole team has a good game too. losing him would be a huge blow.

Comment

Think you hit the nail there he’s good but he’s replaceable

Comment

just in case anyone has missed it Mackie and Perch are officially off.

Comment

Dont get me wrong as I know Luongo is a very good player at this level - I just think a lot of people underestimate Freeman and what he does for the side.

Personally think it is simply easier to replace a CM than a playmaker / decent set-piece taker for the levels we are trading at.
                                Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 06-04-2018, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X