X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1974Rs
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Love the propper round collars. Could have done with a little bit of red on the home ones.
    Was going to say the same.

Leave a comment:

• Leweshoop
    replied
    Just ordered the green and black top my 1st rs shirt in years

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by 12321 View Post
    the white neck r on the home shirt is going to look yellow pretty quickly
    If you don't have access to hot water and soap...

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Love all three, slight shame the green wasn't with white hoops because of the history.
    Agree, also that the green should be the 'upper' hoop, beginning at neck line, but overall I am pleased.
    One other gripe, might as well get them all our there, the white neck r on the home shirt is going to look yellow pretty quickly, should have been red IMO

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Love all three, slight shame the green wasn't with white hoops because of the history.
    I get what you mean but I actually rather prefer the green and black. Very smart!

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Leave a comment:

• QPR Rickson
    replied
    The panda p.iss logo's to high. But being qpr there always be something wrong. Quite like the rest of it. Always liked the hooped socks. 1 of the better kits . Fair play to the club

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by tomfiend View Post
    I think the whole set of blue hoops needs to pushed down a little bit - then it will line up with the sleeve hoops and not clip the collar, while also bring the crest and sponsor down to a more normal position.

The sponsor logo would look much better formatted like the one here - http://www.designfootball.com/design...pr-17-18-30859

Also - I'm not sure that is a traditional dennis the menace kit - looks red and navy to me.
    Clipping the collar ,as you put it ,gives it that early 80s adidas kit look , personally ,i love it .....you wont ever see me wearing it at a match though !!or any kit !

Leave a comment:

• tomfiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    agreed. needs to be moved one hoop down.

wont make a diference to the way we play so i dont really care.
    I think the whole set of blue hoops needs to pushed down a little bit - then it will line up with the sleeve hoops and not clip the collar, while also bring the crest and sponsor down to a more normal position.

The sponsor logo would look much better formatted like the one here - http://www.designfootball.com/design...pr-17-18-30859

Also - I'm not sure that is a traditional dennis the menace kit - looks red and navy to me.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
    I like the shirts, but think the Errea Logo, Club Crest and Panda Sponsor looks really cramped together.
    It just looks like the Panda Logo is too high.
    agreed. needs to be moved one hoop down.

wont make a diference to the way we play so i dont really care.

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    Kits all decent for me, proper hoops and round collar. Agree with Royal Panda looking a bit cluttered though but won't matter for my boy as they don't have sponsors on them.

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    I really like the home kit, think they've done a good job. Away's good too, I like to have some consistency with design, the Dennis the Menace is a classic, so works for me. Not fussed about the third.

Leave a comment:

• Leweshoop
    replied
    Going to break out and get the green and black top really do like it

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Love the propper round collars. Could have done with a little bit of red on the home ones.

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    I was wondering who that was in the home kit. Maybe they were the only ones back in for preseason. Cousins and Robinson in early cos of injuries and Mackie cos he is Mackie.
    Pretty sure it was the same three players in the grenfell tower appeal video

Leave a comment:

Working...
X