Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*New kit 2017/18*

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Last seasons home kit was the best for a very long time.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Last seasons home kit was the best for a very long time.
      Agreed, I really liked last season's. And the light blue and black away kit was nice too. Not so much the 3rd kit, looked like a bag of Frazzles.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

      Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

      Summer Transfers 2019

      IN


      OUT

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Not so much the 3rd kit, looked like a bag of Frazzles.



        Yeah, but that will live long in the memory !

        Comment


        • #34
          Quite apt to have Panda as a sponsor....they have trouble getting up as well !

          Comment


          • #35
            Likening it from the glimpse we have just been shown

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Agreed, I really liked last season's. And the light blue and black away kit was nice too. Not so much the 3rd kit, looked like a bag of Frazzles.
              😂😂😂😂
              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

              Comment


              • #37
                I think we was very unlucky with Nike, the foooked us!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Royal Panda officially announced as our shirt sponsor.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

                  Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

                  Summer Transfers 2019

                  IN


                  OUT

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I've only just got the clever colour connection.
                    The kit includes blue, white, black, green, and red as its tonal base.

                    I can see the black and white panda eating green shoots (see?) under an azure sky tinged with the fiery red of sunset on the horizon beyond. Works for me anyway.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Royal Panda officially announced as our shirt sponsor.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        Great shout Jimmy
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

                        Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

                        Summer Transfers 2019

                        IN


                        OUT

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                          I've only just got the clever colour connection.
                          The kit includes blue, white, black, green, and red as its tonal base.

                          I can see the black and white panda eating green shoots (see?) under an azure sky tinged with the fiery red of sunset on the horizon beyond. Works for me anyway.
                          Who says" the drugs don`t work "????
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            Who says" the drugs don`t work "????
                            Don't need them, I'm ******* QPR

                            Comment


                            • #44

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I like the shirts, but think the Errea Logo, Club Crest and Panda Sponsor looks really cramped together.
                                It just looks like the Panda Logo is too high.
                                Last edited by HoopDoggyDogg; 23-06-2017, 12:29 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X