No announcement yet.

Stadium update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not having anybody on. Just what i have been told.
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Fair enough mate, course you aint but is it even feasibly possible for a club to build a ground on another clubs small little town?
      Could anyone imagine Brentfords new ground in the Bush?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        They had a meeting with local people about building our new ground on the linford christie gaff last week.
        That sounds positive. Where did you hear about it Kev?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          They had a meeting with local people about building our new ground on the linford christie gaff last week.
          That s is correct and they have been very active engaging the businesses around linford Christie to get there backing so there are no objections I know this as a fact. Totally different approach to what was used for OOC

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            That sounds positive. Where did you hear about it Kev?
            Facebook hubs. Had an article on it and a picture of Bircham talking to 'local people' sitting in the dugout.

Comment

• Transport Avenue is what, a mile from Lionell Road? I very much doubt anyone would be granted permission for such a development in such close proximity to the new Bees development
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                not having anybody on. Just what i have been told.
                No not you i meant the fella that told you of it , I've got a feeling a club can't build a stadium within a certain distance of another clubs ground FA rules that was Orients case against WHU moving to Olympic stadium if I'm not wrong Orient was bunged not to fight it on these ground

Comment

• They've got update emails being sent pretty regularly, I don't remember how I signed up but I suggest doing it as it's all very informative.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• What sort of updates do you get?

Comment

• Anyone wanting to receive updates
                      about the plans should email
                      SecureRFuture@qpr.co.uk

This is part of the bulletin they send out, it's worth signing up to.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• new stadium again , lets fill LR first

Comment

• Think Brentford already building a new ground there, possibly its the same site that you've been told about , also doubt if we'd move that way,

Comment

• What transport links are there between Shep Bush and Linford Christie ground?

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                              What transport links are there between Shep Bush and Linford Christie ground?
                              Buses, plus it's not far to walk from White City or Wood Lane.

Comment

• Ta!

Comment

Working...
                                X