Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acricketer
    replied
    Too bad JJB banned, Was looking forward to his who's in the taxi ITK.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    To late for all these good ideas chaps. The games on in a couple of weeks!

Leave a comment:

• SuperHoopNik
    replied
    "This is about Stan. No-one else. Stan. So stop the bickering, infighting & self-opinionated nonsense & focus on selling tickets TOGETHER!"

@IJTaylor81
    Twitter

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by 3London View Post
    or Nominate a game next season Brentford at home for example - Bung a couple of Quid on the ticket price and the programme - donate a percentage of the Club shop - rather than a meaningless preseason friendly in July when a lot of people can't make it.
    Wonder why they even bothered doing a worthless fixture in july when no carnts about. Cant even think what gave them the stupid idea.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by 3London View Post
    or Nominate a game next season Brentford at home for example - Bung a couple of Quid on the ticket price and the programme - donate a percentage of the Club shop - rather than a meaningless preseason friendly in July when a lot of people can't make it.
    Think it is more complicated than that - bound to be loads of hoops to jump through to get proceeds from an organised league game to meet the requirements for charitable funds.

Leave a comment:

• 3London
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Personally think the only way to sell out for Stan is by organising a game with all the inductees of the "Hall of Fame".

Most people will just see this as just another pre-season friendly.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Personally think the only way to sell out for Stan is by organising a game with all the inductees of the "Hall of Fame".

Most people will just see this as just another pre-season friendly.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by Kit View Post
    8k for a friendly in holiday season will not be too shabby, was never going to be 18k. I will be going to pay my respects to Stan as he was one of my childhood heroes along with that whole side.
    Agree would be decent if it was regular friendly but they drove this game and badged it on it being a sell out because it Stan. Think those who pushed have really misunderstood demand and never thought this through fully

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I don't think there was ever a significant interest for the game other then that plum who used to bang on and on about it at forums. Think people like him and a few others with their antics have put many off attending as they have soured it

Can't imagine there will be more then 8k Come game day. How long before plum is calling for another benefit game
    8k for a friendly in holiday season will not be too shabby, was never going to be 18k. I will be going to pay my respects to Stan as he was one of my childhood heroes along with that whole side.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    I don't think there was ever a significant interest for the game other then that plum who used to bang on and on about it at forums. Think people like him and a few others with their antics have put many off attending as they have soured it

Can't imagine there will be more then 8k Come game day. How long before plum is calling for another benefit game

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    I think I'll do similar. Only 3,500 sold according to someone on LFW
    Ouch

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    Why don't you just buy a ticket when available instead of just moaning. I shall buy a couple even though I'm on holiday.
    I think I'll do similar. Only 3,500 sold according to someone on LFW

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    weve all gotta buy tickets even if you dont plan on going or cant, its only 12 quid a ticket anyway and if you do plan on going buy two!! im only 24 so never got to experience stan but i know what hes done and what he means for the club and its fans yet many on here were lucky enough to see him pull on the hoops shirt and do what he did best so weve all gotta step up and spend a miniscule amount to support him and his condition!! the closest i have to stan is adel and if he was in this situation (i pray not) id do the same thing!! so come on and pay up whether or not you'll be there!! he brought so many memories for the old guard and you only need to youtube him to see what he did!!

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    QPR v Bournemouth – Ticket pricing explained: http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...IpMw0zHrS44.99

'Just For Stan' Committee approves: http://www.justforstan.com/docs/just...ment170608.pdf

The more bums we get on seats, the more money we'll generate for Stan.

Leave a comment:

• 1974Rs
    replied
    Damn on holiday

Leave a comment:

Working...
X