Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermaine Defoe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    he'd walk into a bottom half PL team , or go to the big penny in the states or china . no way would he come to little ol' QPR

    Comment


    • #32
      Gone to Bournemouth.
      Gutted, another one we've missed out on.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Gone to Bournemouth.
        Gutted, another one we've missed out on.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by JJB View Post
          More chance us signing William Defoe.
          Or Jermaine Jenas
          Where can one find Bush Babes?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Gone to Bournemouth.
            Gutted, another one we've missed out on.
            Good signing for them, but 20m quid over 3 years?!!!

            Huge risk for them in my opinion. Guy is 35 years old and so reliant on his pace. If his legs go he could be a huge burden for the 2nd half of that contract!
            Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
            Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Good signing for them, but 20m quid over 3 years?!!!

              Huge risk for them in my opinion. Guy is 35 years old and so reliant on his pace. If his legs go he could be a huge burden for the 2nd half of that contract!
              if he's getting that much at his age fair play to his agent

              Comment


              • #37
                But what about Bournemouth and FFP?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

                Comment


                • #38
                  Harry got it all wrong two and half years didn't he ,? could have helped us to stay up and a very good chance making a profit if we didn't

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    But what about Bournemouth and FFP?
                    65k a week isn't a worry for teams in the premier.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Awin View Post
                      65k a week isn't a worry for teams in the premier.
                      TV money alone will probably cover that many times over

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Awin View Post
                        65k a week isn't a worry for teams in the premier.
                        I read somewhere that from tv rights alone prem teams each earn 180 million so a club like bournemouth probably brings in 250-300 million a year, crazy crazy money

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Bournemouth broke FFP going up so if there ever relegated believe they get hit same way we did

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            He is far too good for us.
                            The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                              Harry got it all wrong two and half years didn't he ,? could have helped us to stay up and a very good chance making a profit if we didn't
                              Harry didn't get it wrong though as he wanted to sign him, but either Fernandes didn't want to spend money or was advised not to by Ferdinand.

                              That's why the old boy resigned hours after the window shut, nothing to do with dodge knees.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                Harry didn't get it wrong though as he wanted to sign him, but either Fernandes didn't want to spend money or was advised not to by Ferdinand.

                                That's why the old boy resigned hours after the window shut, nothing to do with dodge knees.
                                And he was close to signing Joshua King for us aswell.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X