Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
    Ravel training with Birmingham
    Yeah noticed that, good old Harry never misses a trick
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
      Yeah noticed that, good old Harry never misses a trick
      Wonder is arry fancied Caulker it's the least he can do

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
        Ravel training with Birmingham
        #### me there's a surprise 😂😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          #### me there's a surprise ������
          Remember all those who wet themselves with excitement when Morrison signed on loan,now the same guys are taking the #### out of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            According to Facebook hoban on loan is all but done.
            Yes he is coming,hope he is up to the challenge of the relagation battle that lies ahead

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Yes he is coming,hope he is up to the challenge of the relagation battle that lies ahead
              Got plenty of experience from last year with Blackburn

Watford fan I spoke to reckons he was good for them the year they went up. Comfortable at CB or LB (in a flat back four). Described him as a tall, physical lad.

Comment

• Glad these are all rumours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Got plenty of experience from last year with Blackburn

Watford fan I spoke to reckons he was good for them the year they went up. Comfortable at CB or LB (in a flat back four). Described him as a tall, physical lad.
                  Didnt we have someone else from watford not long ago who was rated yet rubbish?
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Didnt we have someone else from watford not long ago who was rated yet rubbish?
                    Season before last we had that defender on loan (Angella?) and signed one of their out of contract players, Toszer or something.

Get your point, both did seem to be rated by their fanbase which meant ours had high expectations for the pair. Not sure that'll be the case with Hoban. Can see him being this years Grant Hall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      The72: EFL News @FBL72
                      NEWS: QPR set to sign Watford defender on-loan.

http://the72.co.uk/85891/premier-lea...-set-sign-qpr/
                      very good news. big physical cb who can pass as well. only 23 also and will certainly help us out at the back next season

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
                        very good news. big physical cb who can pass as well. only 23 also and will certainly help us out at the back next season
                        No not for me not on loan !! anyhow why take a young C/B on loan when we could get an experienced one loan but if its a loan with a view to a permanent move that's a different story

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          No not for me not on loan !! anyhow why take a young C/B on loan when we could get an experienced one loan but if its a loan with a view to a permanent move that's a different story
                          He's 23 and likely to come in as backup to the three we already have.

Comment

• Left sided centre back. Personally hope he plays instead of Lynch so that we can stop playing hoofball.

Comment

He's 23 and likely to come in as backup to the three we already have.
                              I think our priority should be bringing someone to replace at least one of two of them , like I said if it was view to a permanent move fair enough

Comment

Season before last we had that defender on loan (Angella?) and signed one of their out of contract players, Toszer or something.

Get your point, both did seem to be rated by their fanbase which meant ours had high expectations for the pair. Not sure that'll be the case with Hoban. Can see him being this years Grant Hall.
                                Thats the pair! nice one norths, you know when youre getting on when you cant remember names yeah both were poor!
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X