Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
    Clint hill and derry were pretty much just grafters
    Disagree...very good championship players. Didn't like it when we first signed them but they turned out to be excellent signings. We could do with 3 or 4 of that type as we have none in our squad at present.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Originally posted by upperloft View Post
      Disagree...very good championship players. Didn't like it when we first signed them but they turned out to be excellent signings. We could do with 3 or 4 of that type as we have none in our squad at present.
      Exactly Upper but being grafters doesn't take anything away from they gave a side that had Adel on fire and Walker playing like a class of his own they gave Ballance

Comment

• Originally posted by upperloft View Post
        they were great for us, loved them when they were both here but they still weren't the most gifted of players, you'd never catch them doing flicks because they just worked hard and knew what to do with the abilities they had

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Yep, fully expected olly to build a squad like this.
          11 labradors on the pitch.
          We don't need talent or a bit of class. We don't need flair or good finishing.
          All we need is for players to run about alot and kiss the badge.

God farking help us.
          Fark me Hitsy thought you were better than that you know we need a mixture of all types , not all Ollie's previous signings were just grafters he brought in differing type on very limited funds Padoula and Rolland's were hardly just grafters

Comment

• When are we getting our first signing in?
            Last edited by Shania; 05-06-2017, 03:09 PM. Reason: Keyboard error
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...r-3724859.aspx
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                Exactly Upper but being grafters doesn't take anything away from they gave a side that had Adel on fire and Walker playing like a class of his own they gave Ballance

Ismail miller and Routs was bit of power and icing on the cake. Bloody good side would kill for that again

Comment

• Were going to need all the grafters we can get to chase down the hoofball we will be served up again

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Ismail miller and Routs was bit of power and icing on the cake. Bloody good side would kill for that again
                    Yes, we were blessed that season

Comment

• Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                      Fark me Hitsy thought you were better than that you know we need a mixture of all types , not all Ollie's previous signings were just grafters he brought in differing type on very limited funds Padoula and Rolland's were hardly just grafters
                      What on earth made you think he was better than that? He's as predictable as they come.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        What on earth made you think he was better than that? He's as predictable as they come.
                        You love me really cap.

Hope to meet ya for a pint at carshalton buddy 🍺
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Looks like he is left headed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                            Yes, we were blessed that season
                            Heidar also was absolute class playing just in front of adel, routs and tommy smith. The good old days

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              You love me really cap.

Hope to meet ya for a pint at carshalton buddy ��
                              I would still buy you a pint despite our disagreements as you are a fellow QPR fan in South London.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                I would still buy you a pint despite our disagreements as you are a fellow QPR fan in South London.
                                Fair play Cap!

Feel exactly the same way.

I'm sure we will share a joke or two over a nice beer.

😃
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X