Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Allardyce has walked out today. Strange one eh.
    Didn't expect that.

Maybe he feels he's done all he can at Palace and wants to end his career on a positive note. Fair play to him. Had something to prove after the whole England debacle.

You think Palace might want Ollie back? He's better than Paul Clement according to a few on here!

Comment

• Have we?didn't realise players have gone yet, think you should wait first quoting rubbish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Allardyce has walked out today. Strange one eh.
        Will probably be back in work in October/November with another hefty bonus on offer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          Will probably be back in work in October/November with another hefty bonus on offer
          Somebody will be in trouble come December and will give the big fella a call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Somebody will be in trouble come December and will give the big fella a call.
            Who us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
              Who us?
              Ha ha.....we can live in hope.

Was more thinking somebody in the Prem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Didn't expect that.

Maybe he feels he's done all he can at Palace and wants to end his career on a positive note. Fair play to him. Had something to prove after the whole England debacle.

You think Palace might want Ollie back? He's better than Paul Clement according to a few on here!

Thought you said you was leaving it at that tarbie lol? really surprised youre judging a man whos got fired from derby even though i know they was high up 5th i think, but has been there 2 minutes then half a minute at swansea lol, compared to a man whos won things, oh well, think things will change there when clements and swanseas wheels fall off personally!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Forgot to say the other day i hope the club are looking at Ollie Watkins from Exeter. Looks the real deal

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Thought you said you was leaving it at that tarbie lol? really surprised youre judging a man whos got fired from derby even though i know they was high up 5th i think, but has been there 2 minutes then half a minute at swansea lol, compared to a man whos won things, oh well, think things will change there when clements and swanseas wheels fall off personally!
                    Couldn't resist Pinks. I'll behave now, I promise!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Forgot to say the other day i hope the club are looking at Ollie Watkins from Exeter. Looks the real deal
                      Seem him a few times this season and have been impressed. Was disappointed we didn't get Bogle in Jan and hope we are looking at him again now Wigan have been relegated

Comment

• Vegard Forren has been released from Brighton, but even though he is a Norwegian, I`m really not sure.... He is a 29 year old CB, by the way.
                        Last edited by Shania; 24-05-2017, 01:40 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          He has never really won anything has he. Always the runner up. Got a few relegations on his C.V. though.

Comment

• footballitalia @footballitalia
                            #QPR confirm they have not taken up their option, so @morrisonravel returns to #Lazio http://www.football-italia.net/10302...morrison-lazio
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Lucky Lazio.

Comment

• Alex Bruce just released by Hull City. Would be a decent signing for us in the Championship. Old school defender in the Clint Hill mold who could complement the more ball playing style Grant Hall.

Comment

Working...
                                X