Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this talk of relegation all season..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shania
    replied
    I really thought we would go down. Period. Anyway, we didn`t..good times and roll on next season..

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Always thought we would survive but getting ourselves into a position where we could be relegated is just crazy.

Get Norwich out of the way, have a break then get this squad right for a top 10 / top 6 next season.

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Everyone love i told you so know all.
    Trawl back through any thread on relegation. I have said through the whole season, we will NOT go down. Nothing told you so about it.

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Yawn. You old Wally. If my aunty had ###### she would be my uncle n all that. We were never going down, dry your eyes.
    Everyone love i told you so know all.

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Think your the plum. If we had lost today, given other results, would have been favourites for the drop. Too close for me. The Yokel should resign.
    Yawn. You old Wally. If my aunty had ###### she would be my uncle n all that. We were never going down, dry your eyes.

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Ultimately this has been one of the sihittiest seasons over and above our crap recent premier league seasons. Crap owners, crap managers, crap players, crap tactics, crap set up, crap facilities and people are punching the air tonite."We stayed up!" ...and "not about this season, it's all about the next." "Give Ollie a chance to stabalise"

What will change between today and the first game in August besides swapping mediocre for dodgy?

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Think your the plum. If we had lost today, given other results, would have been favourites for the drop. Too close for me. The Yokel should resign.
    I wouldn't stop Matty from knocking you out

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Ffs we were never going down. Only a plum would think we were.

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Ffs we were never going down. Only a plum would think we were.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
    We were in the bottom 3 for about 15 minutes on New Years Eve!
    Well there you go,now what have you got to say for your self ?

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    You can understand the frustration. This football club and its supporters have suffered over the years. We've done the job thank god but find the whole season a bit embarrassing if I'm honest.
    i can get the frustration, this season has been my most frustrating one supporting qpr, even more than when we got relegated from the prem 2 seasons back coz we were just full of ########s. we really tried to turn a corner and have a good season but christ its been a terribly frustrating one with way more downs than ups. glad that its finally over tbh.

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Well, would love to talk about a cup run or push for playoffs but usual dismal cup performances, bulk of season in bottom half of table and 10 home defeats put the mockers on that. It's been 9 months watching club going backwards with no real indication where the low point might be and with no light at end of tunnel. Be handy if Connor can have a good break, a full press season, hit the ground running and stay fit next term........ something to look forward to.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
    Exactly what I said to myself after the Man City game when we stayed up

Leave a comment:

• Itsonlyagame
    replied
    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Onwards and upwards - the past is in the past - roll on next season
    Exactly what I said to myself after the Man City game when we stayed up

Leave a comment: