Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Rotherham
    He will only come to us if his in the mood.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      who does he play for
      The Glenn Miller Orchestra (or used to) ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
        He will only come to us if his in the mood.
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Acton Stations View Post
          The Glenn Miller Orchestra (or used to) ;-)
          play

Comment

Got to be one of the most pointless and rediculous threads in the last year

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              play
              I can't: trombone's a bit tricky.

Comment

Would love it but he wont come here, if we do bring in a striker it'll be someone like frazier campbell imo

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  Got to be one of the most pointless and rediculous threads in the last year
                  You don't understand how football and promotion works then do you?

Would you like me to explain?

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post

I'm sure we'd all rather you explain which PL striker we signed in January.

Comment

He knows where the goal is. If he starts for them next season don't be surprised if he gets 15 goals. Thought he was decent for Palace.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post

Yes, i know exactly how it works. But to suggest that just because Brighton have now been promoted that they will automatically dump him deeming him not good enough for the Prem after they signed him on a permanent after being on loan suggests that you are a little naive regarding his footballing talent and ambitions. And why would he even give up a premier league contract at this stage of his career to even want to come to a club like ours. We were by all accounts after him in the summer/Jan but he chose Brighton instead of us. Don't get me wrong i would never say no to him if he did want to give up the premiership but i think it's highly unlikely.

Comment

This thread will come back to haunt you every single time he scores in the prem next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            This thread will come back to haunt you every single time he scores in the prem next season.
                            Can't score in the prem if he's looking Locked in the boot of his brothers taxi

Comment

Sort of striker we might get if Arry was here but we don't do business like that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                So twice then.

Comment

Working...
                                X