Will Ollie do a Zola?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ollie do a Zola?

....if - please God forbid - we get beat by Brentford?

What's a Zola? Has he run on the pitch naked or something

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
      What's a Zola? Has he run on the pitch naked or something
      No, he just resigned as Brum manager after pisspoor results....

Comment

Really !!! Well i didn't know that. Serves the owners right really for not backing Whojameflip whotshisname lol

Comment

I don't think he will. He thinks he's doing a great job. Anyone seen his post match interviews and comments. He wants us to get 3 more points so they can all relax and take it easy. Judging by the last 5 games i thought that had happened anyway. He believes we will be where Sheff Weds are next season. Blokes deluded. The question should be...... Will the board still be backing him if we lose the final 3 games regardless whether we stay up and how he thinks we will push on next season.

Comment

Ollie not my choice, but you have to look at who's hiring these people the so called DOF seems to be fire proof again

Comment

Be replaced by Harry??? With his knees???

Comment

Maybe he was pushed but pretty disgusting of Zola to bail out with Brum in deep trouble and Villa up next for them...dropped them further in the brown stuff if that's even possible

Comment

sad to say I predict a heavy defeat at Brentford
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

He is not going anywhere...The club have had a different mentality than the fans over the last few weeks. What this run of losses tells us is.
                    1. We are woefully short in Defence.
                    2. the little midfield of manning , freeman, luongo, and robinson is not tough enough..we need a midfield bruiser in there to break up the play.
                    3. Ollie doesn't know his best formation up front and can't work it a system to incorporate them all.
                    4. the best sides play a settled side week in week out that build confidence - mass changes every week will not do any one any good

We have the ingredients of a good squad as the run of wins showed us we just need to decided who are the regulars , who are the regular replacements and who are the squad players and i think the last few weeks have gone a long way to deciding that.

i have no problem with the thought process behind it just that they set about it far too early!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      He is not going anywhere...The club have had a different mentality than the fans over the last few weeks. What this run of losses tells us is.
                      1. We are woefully short in Defence.
                      2. the little midfield of manning , freeman, luongo, and robinson is not tough enough..we need a midfield bruiser in there to break up the play.
                      3. Ollie doesn't know his best formation up front and can't work it a system to incorporate them all.
                      4. the best sides play a settled side week in week out that build confidence - mass changes every week will not do any one any good

We have the ingredients of a good squad as the run of wins showed us we just need to decided who are the regulars , who are the regular replacements and who are the squad players and i think the last few weeks have gone a long way to deciding that.

i have no problem with the thought process behind it just that they set about it far too early!
                      About the most sensible and accurate post I've read about our current predicament!

Comment

I predict we will lose to Brentford 1-0, draw at home to forest and go into our last game against Norwich needing at least a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          I predict we will lose to Brentford 1-0, draw at home to forest and go into our last game against Norwich needing at least a draw.
                          So youve got Blackburn winning every game they have got left.
                          Lump on that treble you'll be rich.

Comment

It is unlikely but it is not impossible.

Comment

Zola won just 2 of the 24 games he was in charge and took 11 games to achieve the first of those two.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X