Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They're all going on a summer holiday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • They're all going on a summer holiday

    Just back and feel cheated. Past the traffic for the gee gees at Bath. Maybe that's where our players minds were as they were not at the races in Bristol. The City players were a different class - and fantastic support too. Recently the City players put their hands in their not inconsiderable pockets to give their fans their money back after a shocking away performance. Come on Rangers rich boys. Make the same gesture to us travelling fools, show you care and we can all feel determinedly positive. Not going to happen is it?

  • #2
    Ollie should meet with each and every player before the next game. Ask 'em if they're willing to bleed for this club. If not, tell 'em to start looking elsewhere. I just don't get how a player, any player, can think so little of our club and our fans that they put in a half-hearted performance. To be honest, NO ONE on our club is good enough to think they have much of a future if they don't put out 110% every time they are on the pitch.

    Comment


    • #3
      Bottom line is their team needed the result more than ours, and it clearly showed in the level of commitment.

      Absolutely no excuse for that shocking performance from a bunch of overpaid under-motivated ********. Unless you'd rather blame the manager, then that's another story....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
        Ollie should meet with each and every player before the next game. Ask 'em if they're willing to bleed for this club. If not, tell 'em to start looking elsewhere. I just don't get how a player, any player, can think so little of our club and our fans that they put in a half-hearted performance. To be honest, NO ONE on our club is good enough to think they have much of a future if they don't put out 110% every time they are on the pitch.
        I'd rather he just picked a settled 11 and trainined them properly. They are on the beach and it's not acceptable

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          I'd rather he just picked a settled 11 and trainined them properly. They are on the beach and it's not acceptable
          I Agree - although holloway has obviously been given license to experiment. Football is a lot about momentum and confidence - A strong finish to the season finishing just outside the top 10 with a settled starting 11 and a strong bench is surely the better approach than chopping and changing players , formations , etc so the players don't know if they are first second or third choice finishing in the bottom 6.

          Comment


          • #6
            agree with all the above posts , sylla and wash are top goalscorers and both on bench , didn't go y'day after travelling to that sorry performance at derby. surely as fans we should have half an idea of what team olly will put out , lynch humping the ball to smith is all i've seen of late .... he needs to settle on a team from now to norwich and fine anyone not putting in 100%

            Comment


            • #7
              What would our bosses at work would say if we switched off a month before our holidays? Why should footballers be any different?

              Do some work you lazy overpaid toe rags.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                What would our bosses at work would say if we switched off a month before our holidays? Why should footballers be any different?

                Do some work you lazy overpaid toe rags.


                My concern is volume of fans thinking it's acceptable and defending performances

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by West Acton View Post


                  My concern is volume of fans thinking it's acceptable and defending performances
                  Certainly not defending it but we can't deny that circumstances will change the majority of players mindset. For example bristol city were playing for survival and made it a crucial game, likewise I think sheff wed desperately need to win today to keep Fulham from taking that final playoff spot. When so much is on the line you will always get that little bit extra, yes they are paid too much money and should perform but I think it's just human nature unfortunately
                  I played sunday league football today.

                  Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                  I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                  We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Makes no difference WeAre it's excuses being made. I gave example of Brentford why are they still performing week in week out???

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      the players need to show some pride today, said it earliar fine them for pulling out of tackles , laziness, slacking etc , why should we pay to watch sheff weds turn up and win

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Certainly not defending it but we can't deny that circumstances will change the majority of players mindset. For example bristol city were playing for survival and made it a crucial game, likewise I think sheff wed desperately need to win today to keep Fulham from taking that final playoff spot. When so much is on the line you will always get that little bit extra, yes they are paid too much money and should perform but I think it's just human nature unfortunately
                        I agree with this! Today's match was always going to be tough whether we had a settled side or not, they have a lot more to play for than us trying to get on the fringes of the top 10! It is frustrating but I don't think much momentum carries in to next season after a long break, at least Ollie is having a good look at all and finding out who can or can't do what, it's nice to be in a position to do that, sucks for us fans though!
                        @gatorTFC

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X