Tinkerman again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinkerman again

I suppose that Holloway knows what he is doing but it would appear that he still doesn't know his best team. 5 changes again to-day.
    As a matter of some interest has any manager of the R's ever survived two runs of 6 & 4 defeats in a season (and the latter could get worse).
    Good job that we should be just clear of relegation at the end of the season.

Tinkers with the players but still serves up the same old crap. Limited manager in all aspects.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
      Limited manager in all aspects.
      unfortunately the form was in the book.....

Comment

I genuinely think the club feel safe and he's giving everyone a game. It's definitely effecting us on the pitch and at some point he should try and settle with 8 or 9 regulars every game for continuity.

I don't think he'll be like this next year but if he is then that would be a worry.

My biggest worry about qpr is for a long time I thought we had half a decent defence and tbh right now I think we need another quality cb to play with hall and a rb/wb.

Comment

The continuing changes are not doing any good. IH should stick with the best eleven and its up to the others to take their chance when it comes up. After all, Smithies was never dropped to have a look at Ingram. So what's this fuss all about changing five or six players every game?

Comment

If he wants to pee about.play fifa etc. Mug
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

What is our best 11 though? I can only think of a couple of players who you can consider key players, the rest have put in some solid performances (yesterday aside which i admit was toothless) so its hard to choose a side, last month ollie was being praised for his tinkering. Like ive said before in posts though, we won't get relegated and losing isn't the worst thing in the world because we get to see what we're lacking in and what we need to bring in.

Comment

Another 5 changes today .
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Another 5 changes, another strange looking team, becoming embarrassing.

Comment

F acking picking a team by tombola. Can he think we're mugs turning up?

Comment

Two LBs? FFS. If not, why play Robinson as a winger?

Comment

IH is a total fruit and nut just beggars belief all these changes every game.

Comment

I totally forgot they had Rhodes. Him and Hooper ALWAYS score against us .....
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The team today is so unbalanced and far from what our first 11 will be next season.

I'm a Ollie fan but after 4 straight losses he should be playing our best 11 or as near to it as possible and going for the win that will confirm our safety at home. Can understand maybe resting smith but Washington should be playing as should pavel. I'd even give Lua Lua a run out before robinson.

Comment

Enough for me today - cheesed off and embaressed with Ollie pissing about with the team

How the f@ck are we going to have any momentum going into next season ?

Time to get the fishing rods out and watch some cricket - see you next season

Comment

Working...
                              X