Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International R's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • International R's

    Two players on International duty Pawel and Conor were ineffectual yesterday and Luongo got injured.

    Why do the qualifiers have to be played at this crucial time of the season. Also I think the system needs to be changed to be something like the FA Cup. There should be a first round where teams who have very little chance of qualifying (Gibralter, Moldova for example) should play each other. Then in the second round the other teams should join in. This would immediately reduce the number of international breaks.

    I think a few qualifiers are being played in June. The home countries are not playing. Surely last weeks qualifying could be played at this time.
    Last edited by jmelanie; 02-04-2017, 09:57 AM.

  • #2
    England play Scotland in Glasgow for a WC Qualifier on 10th June and then France in Paris on the 13th June

    Comment


    • #3
      I agree. International football is so pants these days. Better off without it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        England play Scotland in Glasgow for a WC Qualifier on 10th June and then France in Paris on the 13th June
        Assume France is a friendly so they could have played the qualifier against Lithuania on 13th June.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          I agree. International football is so pants these days. Better off without it.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

          Comment


          • #6
            Depends on who you support I think as to whether you like it or not. I watched Ireland Wales and it was two dire teams kicking each others ankles for 90mins BUT you gotta admire the passion and commitment both sides had.
            "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Depends on who you support I think as to whether you like it or not. I watched Ireland Wales and it was two dire teams kicking each others ankles for 90mins BUT you gotta admire the passion and commitment both sides had.
              Yeh, I really admire that Neil Taylor and the wonderful tackle that he put in on Seamus Coleman which threatens the latters career.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Yeh, I really admire that Neil Taylor and the wonderful tackle that he put in on Seamus Coleman which threatens the latters career.
                Coleman loves playing for Ireland though. Doesn't matter how much money he earns. There is still something special about international football for most teams.
                "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Congo call ups for Kaz & Yeni

                  Congo DR have called up QPR duo Yeni Ngbakoto and Kazenga LuaLua for their World Cup qualifier next month: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ional-13671521

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Must be desperate based on his effort Saturday

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Must be desperate based on his effort Saturday


                      Was thinking the same when I saw the thread title.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Must be desperate based on his effort Saturday
                        Can't imagine DR Congo is blessed with footballing talent tbf west
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          football or diving squads ?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Bloody hell they must be awful.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              QPR have no fewer than 13 players away on international duty this week at senior and youth levels.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X