New Contracts for Smithies, Manning, Luongo and Furlong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Contracts for Smithies, Manning, Luongo and Furlong

West London Sport confirm that we're in the process of agreeing new deals for Smithies, Manning, Luongo and Furlong - great news for all if they all sign!

Luongo's had some bad games over the last few months, but I think the Reading match reminded us of just how good he can be.

Luongo and Manning in line for contract offers
    Read more at: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...oved-contracts

Comment

Would not object to any of them and chuffed to see Smithies getting recognition would put question mark over Ingram I would loan him out

Comment

Agree with all 4 getting new deals. Better to be proactive in getting them signed which I'm sure the board have learnt from in recent years

Comment

well done , sign them up

Comment

Great news if true!

Imo Luongo more than deserves a new contract! Been in good form and don't always understand some of the comments and dogs he gets on here at times!

Tying down Smithies is imperative and good business for the club long term!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              Great news if true!

Imo Luongo more than deserves a new contract! Been in good form and don't always understand some of the comments and dogs he gets on here at times!

Tying down Smithies is imperative and good business for the club long term!
              Great deals all round to be honest and more than likely still below 20k basic which is fantastic
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

If they all sign then that'll be the best bit of business we could of done in the transfer window.

Fingers crossed

Comment

Happy with those, especially Smithies. Gotta get his signature.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Happy with those, especially Smithies. Gotta get his signature.

If you get to the game early, say about 12.30 on a Saturday and wait by the players car park you should be able to get his signature there.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                      West London Sport confirm that we're in the process of agreeing new deals for Smithies, Manning, Luongo and Furlong - great news for all if they all sign!

Luongo's had some bad games over the last few months, but I think the Reading match reminded us of just how good he can be.
                      He is human then :P

For me, excluding Smithies, Luongo is our most consitstent performer.

- Gives 100% every game, he never stops running.
                      - Doesn't give up, doesn't fling his toys out the pram.
                      - Any position, whether it be No10, CM or DM he plays it as well as one can ask.
                      - Assists, he's one of our top assisting players.

Missing attribute, only issue for me, GOALS!!!! Sign the guy up, or someone will snap him up quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                        If you get to the game early, say about 12.30 on a Saturday and wait by the players car park you should be able to get his signature there.

But we kick off at 12:30.....
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                          He is human then :P

For me, excluding Smithies, Luongo is our most consitstent performer.

- Gives 100% every game, he never stops running.
                          - Doesn't give up, doesn't fling his toys out the pram.
                          - Any position, whether it be No10, CM or DM he plays it as well as one can ask.
                          - Assists, he's one of our top assisting players.

Missing attribute, only issue for me, GOALS!!!! Sign the guy up, or someone will snap him up quickly.

I completely agree, it was more a comment referring to people on here who constantly berate him!

Comment

Agreed, got to get these boys all signed up, so no other clubs can nick em on the cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              If they all sign then that'll be the best bit of business we could of done in the transfer window.

Fingers crossed
                              Bang on. If we can tie Smithies down that would be the best deal we've done by far.

Comment

Working...
                              X