Chinese league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese league

Talk about double standards. With all this talk about Costa accepting a massive deal and ronaldo turning one down, where the hell do they generate this kind of money without sky. For the fa to impose ff its ridiculous for us when we see Chinese clubs rubbing it in our noses
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

They eat monkey brains and torture dogs for fun. They do whatever they #### they want and get away with it. As long as they keep making cheap shoes and T.V.'s no one will care.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
      They eat monkey brains and torture dogs for fun. They do whatever they #### they want and get away with it. As long as they keep making cheap shoes and T.V.'s no one will care.
      Idiot.

A lot of the Chinese teams are tied to big companies, the clubs are basically adverts. Leverkusen & Wolfsburg in Germany are the same, but the Chinese can afford it on a different scale.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Talk about double standards. With all this talk about Costa accepting a massive deal and ronaldo turning one down, where the hell do they generate this kind of money without sky. For the fa to impose ff its ridiculous for us when we see Chinese clubs rubbing it in our noses
        costa should of been banned from all football years ago

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          What about thier own version of Sky and the massive population?

Comment

prem done the same to leagues all over the world for years,now getting out muscled and not liking it.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
              I think it was prince Phillip who said something along the lines of "if it's got got 4 legs and isn't a chair, they'll bloody eat it"
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
              X