• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone see his interview on sky about celebrating his goal,
    Shows his feelings for us I reckon
    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

I think hes better now than in his first spell for us as hes matured a bit and uses his experience to his advantage. Great player for us and he shoulf be captain imo!

At the end of the day though we won because of my gf, shes been to 5-6 games now and we've won every single one.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Been superb since coming back. He's never really impressed me in past but he ran his heart out tonight
        This!
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
          At the end of the day though we won because of my gf, shes been to 5-6 games now and we've won every single one.
          This!

Comment

I think hes better now than in his first spell for us as hes matured a bit and uses his experience to his advantage. Great player for us and he shoulf be captain imo!

You need to get her a season ticket pal!!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Sign her up!
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

teams are made up of players of different qualities and skills , this fella leaves it all on the pitch for us . he's limited skill wise but the kids a winner

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Captain material !!!!
                  Great shout! Has everything a captain in this division needs imo. A player that leaves everything on the pitch, and although limited ability wise, more than makes up for it with passion. Plus I think he genuinely loves us!
                  I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    been great since the return.
                    Not just since his return Nasser. He was great in the Champ winning season, and had some great moments when in the Prem too. Liverpool at home and Man City away come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Not just since his return Nasser. He was great in the Champ winning season, and had some great moments when in the Prem too. Liverpool at home and Man City away come to mind.
                      Oh yea no doubt, but beyond those couple of prem matches, he wasn't that great at top flight level iirc. ever since tho, he's never been up to scratch until last few games, not just for us.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Oh yea no doubt, but beyond those couple of prem matches, he wasn't that great at top flight level iirc.
                        I mentioned the champ winning season for us too though, in which he was superb, and scored some vital and memorable goals. So I don't think it's accurate to say he's only been great since his return.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          I mentioned the champ winning season for us too though, in which he was superb, and scored some vital and memorable goals. So I don't think it's accurate to say he's only been great since his return.
                          The "oh yea, no doubt" was in reference to his champ season, cut short by the Blackburn injury. Might have had a much better end to that whole first spell if it didn't happen because he was in blistering form prior.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                          X