Holloways Blue & White Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloways Blue & White Army

I was singing it loud and proud in the away end at the end what's happened to me

Proper performance and good management today. Not got a one complaint and that's the standard set if Olly and team give that week in week out I will be happy

Holloways blue and white army

watching from the pub. Superb
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I was singing it loud and proud in the away end at the end what's happened to me

Proper performance and good management today. Not got a one complaint and that's the standard set if Olly and team give that week in week out I will be happy

Just like the old days!

Comment

my throat's killing me, proper great game to go too and the fact we played great is a positive too!

Comment

That performance had everything you want to see as a supporter.

A team with a game plan, every player on it and giving 100%, plenty of youth in the side and of course hearing the fans out singing the opposition lol.

Absolutely buzzing today

Comment

Performance was key for me first time I felt we played really well since Olly came back and probably best performance and most controlled since opening day of the season.

Really thought we totally controlled midfield which allowed us to dominate and control the game. Don't think anyone had a bad game and was so pleased to see Sylla with the hump when he got subbed showed me guy wants to play and is hungry

Comment

And it felt so much better singing it when you least expected to do it.

Comment

The fans were brilliant last night - loud as f*ck
                Last edited by wewillbeback; 13-01-2017, 08:20 AM.

Comment

That was a night the travelling support deserved. Passion from start to finish.

Comment

faultless performance!

Comment

Ditto west, great away day last night. Proper battling performance , the lads showed real passion and Ollie's post match comments about having a dressing room in which everybody wants to be there really showed .

We were all in great voice too, thoroughly enjoyed last night.

3 league wins on the bounce, COYRs!
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'll put my hand up and admit I thought this was the wrong appointment. Some of his interviews and antics on the touch line was embarrassing. But fair play, that was an impressive performance last night. The Red Otter was going down lovely
                        Last edited by lymehoop; 13-01-2017, 11:50 AM.
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Great to see cilla pished about coming off. Unless they've been utter shite and are just throwing a tantrum that's what you want from your players and I'm sure Ollie loved seeing it too.
                          Jaap Stam made it sound like we parked the bus and stopped them playing. ######, we defended well but broke at every opportunity. Classic away performance and certainly no smash and grab.
                          Personally thought Reading looked very average last night and goes to show how wide open this division is.
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                            Great to see cilla pished about coming off. Unless they've been utter shite and are just throwing a tantrum that's what you want from your players and I'm sure Ollie loved seeing it too.
                            Jaap Stam made it sound like we parked the bus and stopped them playing. ######, we defended well but broke at every opportunity. Classic away performance and certainly no smash and grab.
                            Personally thought Reading looked very average last night and goes to show how wide open this division is.
                            They had 72% possession but means naff all as we had 16 shots to their 9. They were pony, we fully deserved the win.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              my throat's killing me, proper great game to go too and the fact we played great is a positive too!
                              Corbs, was it you that took your girlfriend and she hadn't seen us lose?
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X