Eze Eberechi good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corbray View Post
    if hes called back we'd just get a doughty/furlong situation from last season all over again, he'd get played out of position in a struggling side whilst being well down the pecking order. we all know ollie would favour smith, conor and defo mackie over eze. hes excelling at wycombe and it'll only do us a favour for the future coz he'll be getting regular game time in an easy league. championship might be too big a step for him right away, all it takes is a few bad games from him and we'd all turn on him and question why he was called back so quickly. heck, if wheeler, a guy who contributed to 30 goals last season from the wing in league 2 can't/won't get in our side then i dont see how eze will
    We turn on our top scorer this season non stop and say its playing with ten men. Imagine what abuse this kid would go through if he was only second highest scorer.
    Would destroy him and he would end up playing pub football like so many before him.

P.S i wonder if Washingrot & Crapie would score 3 goals in league 2?
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 27-11-2017, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Just hope he doesn't turn up next WK. He will be a real threat to my team Leatherhead. I am fearing the worst but I am obsoletely chuffed that we're in the 2nd round.
      You're from Leatherhead?

Never knew that about you. We probably know each other! ha ha

Comment

Eze tiger.

Dnno if this has been posted previously but was trolling Wycombe's board and came across this. Makes interesting reading. Maybe bring him back in january and get him involved? Seems to have been pulling up trees down at Adams Park.

https://gasroom.org/discussion/3521/gareth-and-qpr

Comment

interesting one comment on how wonderful Eze is and one of the best players to have played for Wycombe. Then says he doesn't think he is good enough for the Championship. He wants to have a butchers at the two who were up front for us yesterday
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Hardly seen anything of him tbh but what i have like our pre season friendlies, didnt see a player ready for the first team, but you cant judge on players in one or two games fully! but we`ve some exciting youngsters pushing through
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Hardly seen anything of him tbh but what i have like our pre season friendlies, didnt see a player ready for the first team, but you cant judge on players in one or two games fully! but we`ve some exciting youngsters pushing through
              Never a manager of the 1st team in a million years but when it comes to the youth you really have to take your hat off to Chris Ramsey.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Never a manager of the 1st team in a million years but when it comes to the youth you really have to take your hat off to Chris Ramsey.
                He's in his natural environment

Comment

Now we just need ollie to return to his

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    I agree with that bakes, we`re looking good for the future players wise! but that and ollies good signings are a reason why id want ollie staying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      I agree with that bakes, we`re looking good for the future players wise! but that and ollies good signings are a reason why id want ollie staying.
                      Are they Ollie signings or DOF signings? If they're not Les' then what is he doing at the club as I thought that was his remit.

Whomever bought in Scowen, Freeman, Nas, Smithies and Pawel is getting it right......... Now just need a couple of decent forwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Are they Ollie signings or DOF signings? If they're not Les' then what is he doing at the club as I thought that was his remit.

Whomever bought in Scowen, Freeman, Nas, Smithies and Pawel is getting it right......... Now just need a couple of decent forwards.
                        Yeah agree there.

Comment

• Is Ollie a developer or groomer of young talent? Or a destroyer

Comment

• Washington was much more prolific than eze in that division. #JustSaying

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Nas El K?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Washington was much more prolific than eze in that division.
                                So what? Eze isn't playing as a striker for them.

Totally different type of players too, playing in different positions.

Comment

Working...
                                X