• Show
Clear All

Hope Ollie has seen this

Comment

Can he run around a lot though?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
        Can he run around a lot though?
        Oh sod off. Ollie is giving him guaranteed 1ST TEAM football. Can the anti Holloway brigade fuc k off. Yes that is a forum but find yourself a woman to occupy yourself with. We've just had jfh ffs
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Oh sod off. Ollie is giving him guaranteed 1ST TEAM football. Can the anti Holloway brigade fuc k off. Yes that is a forum but find yourself a woman to occupy yourself with. We've just had jfh ffs
          well i for one hope he at least beats his chest!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            well i for one hope he at least beats his chest!
            Well I did have you down as our Jane!

Comment

Good night, was it?
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Banging also involved a fitty

Comment

Frags you watching tin star?

Comment

No mention of his badge kissing ability. Could we play him as a wing back?

Comment

it's not as if we didn't know Eze has quality. What is a concern, Ollie thought we had better at the club, we don't
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        it's not as if we didn't know Eze has quality. What is a concern, Ollie thought we had better at the club, we don't
                        He's played 15 mins of first team football before this season so I think sending him on loan was the correct decision. Give him a good 20 games under his belt and hopefully come back in January to push for a regular first team place. If he was still here he might be given a few mins here and there so I personally feel this is good for his development. I would like Chair to go out on loan in January for the same reason as the few times I've seen I like him but needs regular league 1/2 football to help him develop.

Comment

Gareth Ainsworth and Shaun Derry pay tribute to Eze...

Ainsworth: "I love working with him. The older boys are rubbing off on him, they're complementing him, they're making sure he doesn't get too high and keeping his feet on the floor, but he's a talent and I think he's going to be opening a few eyes very soon. I'm just glad we've got him, at least until January."

Read more: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...d-qpr-13731745

Derry: "Goals change games but top-quality goals change games as well. I'm not too sure you're going to see two better strikes than what you've just seen this afternoon. They were incredible strikes."

Rerad more: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...nager-13731733

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                            He's played 15 mins of first team football before this season so I think sending him on loan was the correct decision. Give him a good 20 games under his belt and hopefully come back in January to push for a regular first team place. If he was still here he might be given a few mins here and there so I personally feel this is good for his development. I would like Chair to go out on loan in January for the same reason as the few times I've seen I like him but needs regular league 1/2 football to help him develop.
                            Of course it was the correct decision. Just another excuse to bash Ollie, any decent youngsters go out on loan and gain experience. It will do him the world of good

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                              Can't agree on this one bit. Could easily struggle at Championship level which could in turn hinder his development. Sending him out on loan at a level he could tear up is by far the most sensible option.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Can't agree on this one bit. Could easily struggle at Championship level which could in turn hinder his development. Sending him out on loan at a level he could tear up is by far the most sensible option.
                                Plus hopefully he comes back in form.

Comment

Working...
                                X