Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polter to Union Berlin - official

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    I didn't think we had this policy anymore though? I thought it was Les getting the players and Ollie choosing who he likes from the ones that Les found in that position.
    Me too. Thought that Les would give us continuity, who ever is the manager, but doesn't look like it!
    Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 03-01-2017, 05:29 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      I didn't think we had this policy anymore though? I thought it was Les getting the players and Ollie choosing who he likes from the ones that Les found in that position.
      True, but If Ollie wants a new striker and is told he has to sell to buy then someone has to go.

      Comment


      • #18
        I also seen amit tweeted after both wins wonder if the penny dropped you got too spend a few quid in this league

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          True, but If Ollie wants a new striker and is told he has to sell to buy then someone has to go.
          That makes some sense.

          Comment


          • #20
            Better players with bigger fees are arriving in the Championship these days, clubs need to spend big to get anywhere near the top of the table - unless you're the odd miracle in Bournemouth.

            Hopefully the board have realised this.

            Comment


            • #21
              Good. He's proper shite. Glad it's been noted.

              Ollie being smart too knowing if he keeps him he's another striker on the books. Get rid of the dead wood.

              Comment


              • #22
                Ollie knows what he is doing! I'm excited to see the players that most of us were unhappy with are getting listed and moved on!

                If the lost Ned then I'll be over the f**ing moon!!

                Chery, Polt and Henry all up for sale! Penny's dropped with board we need to invest in proven quality!

                Comment


                • #23
                  so polter,chery, henry listed.

                  just gladwin, el kyati, sandro and possibly caulker to go.

                  that would give us around 10 mil to spend.


                  if we could get 1.5 for washington i'd take that an all.
                  Last edited by Hitman34; 03-01-2017, 05:38 PM.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Ollie knows what he is doing! I'm excited to see the players that most of us were unhappy with are getting listed and moved on!

                    If the lost Ned then I'll be over the f**ing moon!!

                    Chery, Polt and Henry all up for sale! Penny's dropped with board we need to invest in proven quality!


                    this.


                    no more cheap dross.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      "Polti offski" - better thread title?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        so polter,chery, henry listed.

                        just gladwin, el kyati, sandro and possibly caulker to go.

                        that would give us around 10 mil to spend.


                        if we could get 1.5 for washington i'd take that an all.
                        I'd be amazed if we got 10 million for that lot. Quite a bit of rose tinted spectacles with some of the fees quoted. No way we'll get more than we paid for any of that lot and expect a couple to go for free to get them off the books....

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          We'd be lucky to get 1 for Washington.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            "Polti offski" - better thread title?
                            go for it stan
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Think any player we have is for sale if it helps Ollie get in who he wants.
                              "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                                I'd be amazed if we got 10 million for that lot. Quite a bit of rose tinted spectacles with some of the fees quoted. No way we'll get more than we paid for any of that lot and expect a couple to go for free to get them off the books....
                                If we sell Sandro, caulker, Chery, Henry and Polter then we could easily assemble 10 mill and if we get bad news about Smithoes then you could add another 5 mill to the pot!

                                If the board invest a bit more on top then Ollie could ha e 20 Mill to play with!!


                                Lua Lua, Freeman, Hourhaine, Lansbury, Sako and grabban plus a rb will do me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X