Amit tweeted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amit tweeted

Kinda forgot what a win feels like. I can confirm it feels bloody brilliant!! @tonyfernandes @QPRFC ⚽️⚽️

He still care about QPR after all!

Ah man, what would I give to have him and his best boy Ishan Saksena back in charge of operations. Genius blokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      Kinda forgot what a win feels like. I can confirm it feels bloody brilliant!! @tonyfernandes @QPRFC ⚽️⚽️

He still care about QPR after all!
      Beyond who it is, part of the appeal to me of being a QPR fan is just how good a win feels.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

That was our best period during the last twenty years. (After the relegation from the Premier during 1996).

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Ah man, what would I give to have him and his best boy Ishan Saksena back in charge of operations. Genius blokes.
          Lately people have been saying stuff like Flavio and Bernie got us there and would be better than Tony. They're forgetting it was Amit and Ishan who brought Warnock in, it's them who should be credited with our success that year. Would love these 2 running things again.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

That was our best period during the last twenty years. (After the relegation from the Premier during 1996).
            Both winners. Something we sorely miss.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Beyond who it is, part of the appeal to me of being a QPR fan is just how good a win feels.
              I agree. We don't get many so when they come it's special. Chelsh!t with 13 wins in a row. How boring!!

Comment

Was that bit for the benefit of those that aren't so good at maths?

Comment

What a clown. Trying to make a positive point. He hasn't got a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Lately people have been saying stuff like Flavio and Bernie got us there and would be better than Tony. They're forgetting it was Amit and Ishan who brought Warnock in, it's them who should be credited with our success that year. Would love these 2 running things again.
                    Fair post ginge.

Mainly agree
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Funny haha funny and also funny coz yeh it's true funny.

I also like winning scrappy games, games that we win 3-0 (whenever that happens) make me feel like, yeah so we're awesome now so i'm not worried.

I like winning #### games

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

I also like winning scrappy games, games that we win 3-0 (whenever that happens) make me feel like, yeah so we're awesome now so i'm not worried.

I like playing well.....

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          I like playing well.....
                          I like winning playing well
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I mean these games where we are on a shite run (often), then we find a win out of a shite performance

Comment

Working...
                            X