X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1900 tickets sold for Brighton

Fair play, early kick off as well

Great support under the circumstances
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I really thought we would take sub 800, especially as on Sky.

Comment

Unbelievable support. Times like this makes me realise how much people love this club.

Comment

See you all there

Comment

Incredible support given the circumstances, wont be there myself but i'll be wearing me shirt whilst being depressed at xmas being over!

Comment

Fantastic turn out and fair play to each and every punter heading there.

Comment

Fantastic by everyone going, bank holiday, on sky and having to take the worst rail company of them all.

Comment

Southern website says an hourly service from Victoria on Boxing Day, but may be cancellations due to ongoing action.

Comment

TV for me as simply to far away for me to make it. Nothing to lose so hope you all enjoy the day!

Comment

Have to miss this one as in Los Angeles but will be there in spirit as they say

Comment

that's great support , let's hope the 11 in hoops leave everything on the pitch

Comment

That is an impressive number given all the circumstances, good on all you loyal supporters for continuing to do so!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                            Have to miss this one as in Los Angeles but will be there in spirit as they say
                            Fair weather fan 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
                              Fair play, early kick off as well
                              You Sure? Below was posted on LFW

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________
                              n the Box Office this morning 22:50 - Dec 21 with 117 views Boston

....decided not to risk any train problems and bought tickets for the coach to Brighton. Going to be interesting, haven't been on an official bus trip since 1973, when Daphne Biggs requested that myself and a couple of my mates refrained from using that particular service in the future. But, under 900 sold so far for the south coast and only 150 odd for Wolves.

Comment

Working...
                              X