Under Ollie so far..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Westy if we do not go for him Delia will sure as hell will ar Norwich. Need to do what Liverpool did to get Klopp.
    Klopp had a very poor and ordinary start to his liverpool start didnt he but got plenty of time!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      What?
      Where did I say it us the players?
      I have clearly stated that the players under JFH were winning points.
      Clearly you are Ollie blind and perhaps not very bright either.
      lolol not very bright! Give it a break you muppet

Comment

• Pinkie. I never said anything about Klopp at Liverpool I made reference to why they went for him. Klopp is one of the top managers in World Football Ollie is not so a completely ridiculous statement. We have lost 5 on the spin and like him like I do Ollie should not be exempt from criticism because of his record 10-15 years ago.

Comment

I know enough to know 5 defeats on the spin with 1 goal scored is #### in any league in the world. How long can you keep losing for and accept that is ok because it is Ollie? Not a single shot on target at home is not good enough for any team playing at home
          Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          With bells on!
          Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Tarbie we are bang in trouble and I am no expert but have seen enough teams get relegated to see that.
          Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Jfh would of give us more draws than ikea
          I woukd take draws over defeats any day of the week.

Comment

• I agree hes exempt from criticism but that isnt just it though is it, its a crusade to out him and started from 3 games in! Like i say anyone who thinks thats all a manager should get before judging them is a spoilt brat, especially with the poor squad ollies inherited! So obviously he needs time, but you lot want him gone and bring rowett in for 3 games lol, what happens then when he struggles with results aswell? Get rid again and nexttt! Totally joke !

Comment

I know enough to know 5 defeats on the spin with 1 goal scored is #### in any league in the world. How long can you keep losing for and accept that is ok because it is Ollie? Not a single shot on target at home is not good enough for any team playing at home
              Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              With bells on!
              Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Tarbie we are bang in trouble and I am no expert but have seen enough teams get relegated to see that.
              Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              How the fok do uou know that? Youre talking about jimmy who lost at home to newcastle 0-6 & lost to preston at home etc! Not quite the same as unlucky to lose to derby and lost by one goal to villa!
              Or got thumped at Ipswich or lost to Rothefookinham.

Comment

• Sorry for any typos im on my old phone

Comment

• The worrying thing is the odd goal defeats in every game which takes us back to Ollie and tactics which was never his strong point first time around. JFH would have bored and the strangled the life out of a game and stole a point here and there where as Ollie can not as shown by x3 1-0 defeats.

Comment

The worrying thing is the odd goal defeats in every game which takes us back to Ollie and tactics which was never his strong point first time around. JFH would have bored and the strangled the life out of a game and stole a point here and there where as Ollie can not as shown by x3 1-0 defeats.

Hes gone for the wins and good on him! Its no good just a draw at home! Hes trying to get ghe players playing with abit of freedom which is good, i just hope he gets a good few more games as can see it turning around no matter what the 3 games out crew think!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Bill JFH was wrong man too long term but more right then Olly. He clearly got better use out of the tools then Olly can

If he had to go I can accept that but if he did Olly was not the answer
                      The latter is what I have been saying all along.

Yes, 6 games is not a long time, but when the wrong man is appointed, the error has to be corrected.
                      Back in 2009/10 Paul Hart replaced Magilton but was soon replaced with Mick Harford.
                      After a few more losses he too was replaced with Warnock.

Perhaps now similar action is required, because once again League 1 beckons.

Comment

• Pinkie when you lose 4 or 5 on the spin you need to find a way to stop the run. If you are happy to lose game after game trying to win games that eventually leads to relegation seems odd. I would like a half decent team on the pitch with security of it. Very very simple and right now not confident on either front.

Comment

The worrying thing is the odd goal defeats in every game which takes us back to Ollie and tactics which was never his strong point first time around. JFH would have bored and the strangled the life out of a game and stole a point here and there where as Ollie can not as shown by x3 1-0 defeats.
                          Glad that someone else recalls Ollie's 1st spell in charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            lolol not very bright! Give it a break you muppet
                            Hahaha.
                            You inaccurately attribute comments to me yet I'm the muppet.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              Hahaha.
                              You inaccurately attribute comments to me yet I'm the muppet.
                              Lol you and 73 are acting like girls blouses get a grip ffs, would be no good in the trenches acting the way you lot are

Comment

• Pinkie no need for that just because I do not agree with you and your way of thought. I think not having a shot on target at home is unacceptable whoever the manager is. 2nd time you have dug me out and no need for it as it is all about opinions.

Comment

Working...
                                X