• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one thing worse than hope

False hope -same old QPR, so demoralising

Looks as if we reverted to type today.

Oh well. We go again.

Comment

Ipswich hadn't scored a goal for the last 7 games.
      Held on to win Ollies first game badly beaten in his second.
      Lets hope the saviour can get it right and soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
        Ipswich hadn't scored a goal for the last 7 games.
        Held on to win Ollies first game badly beaten in his second.
        Lets hope the saviour can get it right and soon.
        Really? Oh. Jimmy.......

Comment

Listen boys let's not #### our pants just yet. It's a bad result but we won't solve all our problems overnight. We will win some we will lose some, that's the championship

Comment

Agree Greg but today was more about how we lost.

Comment

Same #### different manager

Comment

I have to pick a ruby up tonight from one of the finest curry houses. Zultan who runs it is Ipswich, he knows I'll kick off so expecting a free pint of cobra and a handsome chicken madras. They come to us soon , keep the faith !!!
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  Listen boys let's not #### our pants just yet. It's a bad result but we won't solve all our problems overnight. We will win some we will lose some, that's the championship
                  I will say one thing Greg today was proper pony mate. Ollie gotta deal with a fragile state of mentality with this squad but could do himself a favour and start sandro. i would like to think he's having a look at what he needs and give most an opportunity to prove they can cut it but if he rang most Rs fans who went today smithies stopped it being Newcastle mark 2.

Id give the captaincy to someone else cos Neds kin useless at it imo

Comment

To be fair, we've had 18 months of s**t football, poor tactics and constantly changing formations under Ramsey and JFH. Ollie might be the man to turn that around, he might not. But whether he is or he isn't, it definately won't happen after a fortnight. It's the nature of the Championship that Ipswich get outplayed by Forest (who we outplayed), and then smash us easily the next week. I agree, 3-0 defeats against anyone outside of Newcastle is this division are unacceptable, but I wouldn't bet against us beating Wolves either. That's going to be the tale of our season I think. Consistently inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                      To be fair, we've had 18 months of s**t football, poor tactics and constantly changing formations under Ramsey and JFH. Ollie might be the man to turn that around, he might not. But whether he is or he isn't, it definately won't happen after a fortnight. It's the nature of the Championship that Ipswich get outplayed by Forest (who we outplayed), and then smash us easily the next week. I agree, 3-0 defeats against anyone outside of Newcastle is this division are unacceptable, but I wouldn't bet against us beating Wolves either. That's going to be the tale of our season I think. Consistently inconsistent.
                      If I was our board i'd call a meeting with Olly and Birch and tell them a result like this is unacceptable and one more comprehensive defeat means goodbye. It really isn't hard to get promoted in this league with QPR. Just ask Warnock.

Comment

Terrible result, performance and I'm going to get pelters at work on Monday
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
                          If I was our board i'd call a meeting with Olly and Birch and tell them a result like this is unacceptable and one more comprehensive defeat means goodbye. It really isn't hard to get promoted in this league with QPR. Just ask Warnock.
                          I take it your on the wind up

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Terrible result, performance and I'm going to get pelters at work on Monday
                            Same here fella, bloody town fan at work, had a score with him I was so bloody confident

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Agree Greg but today was more about how we lost.
                              This was gutless, disorganised, lacking attacking intention, negative totally pants effort

Could have actually ended up a Newcastle score line if they were more ruthless second half and they were turd

Comment

Working...
                              X