Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calamity Green strikes again...

Proper howler in the game on Sky. Brought back memories

Just saw this too, awful. He was shocking for us last season, forever thankful that #### up at home Vs Hull was the final straw
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
      Just saw this too, awful. He was shocking for us last season, forever thankful that #### up at home Vs Hull was the final straw
      What about the goal vs Chelsea last minute or so to lose 1-0
      His kick up in the air which came backwards
      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Always made howlers but they're becoming more and more frequent nowadays. Should've retired 2/3 years ago imo, been a poor keeper since then.

Ingram is a better keeper than Greeno nowadays.

Comment

He's s hit

Comment

Never rated him and never understood why he replaced Kenny who was a better keeper than Green.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Never rated him and never understood why he replaced Kenny who was a better keeper than Green.
              Fans should have outed him after first season but for some reason loads seemed to rate him and give him chance after chance

Comment

Not for me and him getting the extention after the play off final should never have happened.

Comment

I have a few ex. friends who support Leeds so this little blip of his pleased me. I have to confess. 68minutes gone and Leeds are 2-0 down now.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

All the people on here who were saying how greeno kept us in games and singing his praises, the bloke made and continues to make ridiculous embarrassing mistakes on a regular basis. Smithies is twice the keeper Green is so thankful that we have him

Comment

Always supported him even when he left I thought it was a shame. Saw what he did today and realised I was probably wrong about him, awful mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                        Always supported him even when he left I thought it was a shame. Saw what he did today and realised I was probably wrong about him, awful mistake.
                        Without taking p iss mate how could you not see it when he played for us??

Comment

Some of his finer moments

Great goalie!

Comment

And who can forget...

Comment

https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                              X