Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Christmas bash a few years back with Palace
    What was that again??

Comment

Fark me, this thread could go on longer than word association
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

Selling our training ground how many acres of prime west London land for million quid. How much was it actually worth then and how much in today's prices????

Comment

Selling houses which we owed on loftus and Ellersie road meaning we could not expand ground and not buying school end when offered it

Comment

Fulham park rangers
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

Vinnie jones claiming he joined as he was promised the managers job and then sodding off to Hollywood

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                Vinnie jones claiming he joined as he was promised the managers job and then sodding off to Hollywood
                Good memory and we paid him while he made lock stock and were worried about JFH going away for three days

Comment

Didn't the club buy Stan Bowles a house to keep him on the straight and narrow ?
                  F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    What was that again??

Wasn't it Caulker getting a smack or something
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                      Didn't the club buy Stan Bowles a house to keep him on the straight and narrow ?
                      So one should tell that to the guy the goes on and on at forums

Comment

• Noel Edmonds mugging us off on national TV with pathetic kits. What other club would give green light to be intentionally mugged off in front of the whole country

Comment

• Venables saying he was not going to Spain, then getting on the next flight to Barcelona.
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Surprised no one has mentioned Warno having a go at this board and was it one of our own (who I wont name) who disclosed info on here ?

Comment

• Beat Partizan Belgrade 6-2 then go out after losing 4-0

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Selling houses which we owed on loftus and Ellersie road meaning we could not expand ground and not buying school end when offered it
                                Probably the biggest mistakes the club ever made.
                                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X