No announcement yet.

Charge sheet of QPR Scandals over the years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian wright spitting in the stewards face when he was a player and then the alledged racial abuse he got when he came to watch SWP

Comment

• QPR fans fighting each other on many occasions but one getting stabbed in the neck at Tommy Flynns

Comment

• Didn't a boxer get flattened in a pub or club a few years back after taking the mick?
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• How about the QPR boys who got stuck in the lift at Borough Station on their way to meet Millwall

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            Didn't a boxer get flattened in a pub or club a few years back after taking the mick?
            Rugby player I thought

Comment

• Ian Wright coming to watch his son play and getting abused. (Racially he claimed)

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                Rugby player I thought
                Think you're right James
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• That muppet fan that got laid out with one punch last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    How about the QPR boys who got stuck in the lift at Borough Station on their way to meet Millwall
                    The Lifty Fifty as Wall tagged us.glad I got in the lift to the left that day,I hate confined spaces.
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      QPR fans fighting each other on many occasions
                      which was the best (worst) example you can remember? Millwall regularly have an inter club dust up, WHU been there too.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        which was the best (worst) example you can remember? Millwall regularly have an inter club dust up, WHU been there too.
                        upper tier of Wembley ,in the 86 milk cup final
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          Tommy Doc being appointed then sacked within a few weeks then returning 10 years later and getting beaten up on a train for his affair with Mary Brown !
                          Beat me to it Kit, Tommy Doc's 28 days! I bet a lot went on under Gregory that would make Allardyce look like an angel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                            Vinnie jones claiming he joined as he was promised the managers job and then sodding off to Hollywood
                            With £600k wasn't it?

Comment

• I remember our club in dire financial strife and that Hollywood thug was fleecing us each week with no intention of playing

Comment

• Spending £300M to turn a newly promoted Premier League side into a mid table Championship team

Comment

Working...
                                X