Conor Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Nas, Even on Fifa no player in the history of football has ever scored a goal sitting on the bench and as a statto you should know that.
    This is just a silly and unnecessary comment. You're making no point other than to try and berate me. Nice try mate, but I don't become less clear when people around me make worse points, I just keep trying to keep to the matter at hand.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Nas, If you don't mind me asking how long does your rangers supporting days go back?
      As a first gen qpr fan and a 21 year old, I've been going to matches regularly now since the start of the warnock promotion season. I hadn't found a club that resonated with me properly before that but I came here and felt at home.
      I don't go and question the relevance of your opinion for any reason, yet you have the desire to try and (I assume) look for a reason to invalidate my point.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Washington did have two decent chances Saturday and missed them both but that said he looked lively and got in the position to miss. I don't think from what I saw say that he's a clinical striker more instinctive

Comment

Nas, I ask the question because way back in the late 1980's we loaned out a striker who started off slowly and once he had a manager who had faith in him he went on to become the best centre forward I have seen in 35 years. His name was Les Ferdinand so writing of CW so soon is harsh to say the least.

Comment

My point Nas is if the boy has done more time on the bench than on the pitch then how can he be truly judged.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              As a first gen qpr fan and a 21 year old, I've been going to matches regularly now since the start of the warnock promotion season. I hadn't found a club that resonated with me properly before that but I came here and felt at home.
              I don't go and question the relevance of your opinion for any reason, yet you have the desire to try and (I assume) look for a reason to invalidate my point.
              The reason you get asked questions like that is because your so condescending.

Comment

League games are what matter to me with this thing. We're playing opposition not at our level in cup matches

Omg haha.

Opposition not at our level in cup games? Proves my point even more!!! Christ haha

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  The reason you get asked questions like that is because your so condescending.
                  Know it all. In reality, knows fk all. Sorry my opinion. I watch and assess football with my eyes, knowledge and brain. Not stats.

Comment

I have not been impressed with CW so far, but to be fair to him, he does not look suited to a lone striker role.

as for missing chances, i think the style of play means chances are few and far between and he is snatching at them. He does not look like a clinical finisher and as chances are at a premium, he panics.

Comment

Don't think anyone has said they've been delighted with him. People just want him to get a fair run. Then we can judge.

Wouldn't mind if Polter was tearing it up, but he's not. He's poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        Know it all. In reality, knows fk all. Sorry my opinion. I watch and assess football with my eyes, knowledge and brain. Not stats.
                        As do I, I just add stats to that... yet I get called out for it.

Comment

Omg haha.

Opposition not at our level in cup games? Proves my point even more!!! Christ haha
                          2 league 1 sides... not at our level

Comment

2 league 1 sides... not at our level
                            YES so why can't Polter score against them?!!!!!!!

Comment

YES so why can't Polter score against them?!!!!!!!
                              He came on as a sub in both games were you not there???

Comment

He came on as a sub in both games were you not there???
                                Can you read? I know he came on. That's why I asked, if he's so good in your eyes why can't he score against lower league opposition and bottom of the table sides?

It's not a difficult question.

Comment

Working...
                                X