Conor Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Nas if your last point is true please try to shed a bit of light why that clown EL Khayati started on Saturday?
    Because who else did we have available? Injury, suspension and family situation got rid of 3 of our actual wingers in Gladwin, Wszolek and Yeni. The next option is El K.
    Last edited by nasser95; 12-09-2016, 08:48 PM.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Sorry I got to the first paragraph. I can't do your essays Nasser. Apologies.

What I'll say is do you personally think CW has been given a FAIR run to prove his worth?

Not 10-15 min cameos when you can't change a thing. I'm talking a fair run in the side. Do you think he has?
      CW hasn't earned a fair run. Polter earned a run and if you bother reading just one paragraph of mine, make it that one. Otherwise don't argue your point.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        CW hasn't earned a fair run. Polter earned a run and if you bother reading just one paragraph of mine, make it that one. Otherwise don't argue your point.
        So Polter, in your opinion is playing well enough to start every game over a player who should be given a run? How many goals, assists for Polter this season?

P.S. You just go on a bit.

Comment

That was not the question or point, You made reference to anyone not pulling their would not play so what reason is there to play him? Hardly the hardest worker in the team and never even got on in the previous league game at Wigan?

Comment

Polter. 2 goals in 8 games. Two of those against bottom of the table sides and two against lower league opposition in Swindon and Rochdale. One of his goals was a penalty given to him by Chery.

Abysmal I'm afraid.

Comment

Jimmy, Nas just does not CW and loves Polter so no point comparing. We have never truly replaced Helguson a good old battering ram who got a good few goals and was great for the team as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Jimmy, Nas just does not CW and loves Polter so no point comparing. We have never truly replaced Helguson a good old battering ram who got a good few goals and was great for the team as well.

I think you're right mate. Most of us look at it from a footballing point of view and not a personal one.

Nasser for someone so obsessed with stats how can you possibly think Polter is doing anything to justify a starting spot every single week??

Comment

The thing is, Connor might not be good enough, but how will we ever know playing this shite football we have been for the last year or so. I wanna see us go 442 at home, after Newcastle maybe, and actually see how he does with somebody alongside him. Is Polter even suited to playing on his own? 0 goals from open play suggests not so for both of their benefit I'd like to see 2 up front then we cam really judge them

Comment

So Polter, in your opinion is playing well enough to start every game over a player who should be given a run? How many goals, assists for Polter this season?

P.S. You just go on a bit.
                    He's won 2 penalties, scored 2 goals in 5 and a half league games and that's a dam sight more than CW has done at this level

Comment

The style being served up it total #### and to be honest with you totally unacceptable. Look at Barnsley and how they go about playing the game

Comment

I agree.

I want Nasser answer my previous questions.

Plus it's not personal. CW is no mate of mine. Doesn't pay my bills. I just think the kid deserves a fair crack of the whip. Not be judged on bit part cameos where he is obviously low on confidence not being fancied by the manager, starting on the bench behind a player doing absolutely nothing. Must be demoralising.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          He's won 2 penalties, scored 2 goals in 5 and a half league games and that's a dam sight more than CW has done at this level
                          He's played 8 games Nasser.

Comment

He's played 8 games Nasser.
                            League games are what matter to me with this thing. We're playing opposition not at our level in cup matches

Comment

Nas, Even on Fifa no player in the history of football has ever scored a goal sitting on the bench and as a statto you should know that.

Comment

Nas, If you don't mind me asking how long does your rangers supporting days go back?

Comment

Working...
                                X