Expectations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    Everyone knew what the situation at our club was. Financially in disastrous situation with most of the players being on huge salaries without getting good results. It needed to stop or else we will be hit with a huge fine or even points deduction. There was no way the club would had continue spending huge amounts of money on salaries, well beyond the club limits. At last, common sense prevailed with players leaving in numbers thus reducing the wage outlet and bringing in players with less profile, however with a chance to improve themselves and the club. I am sure that the wage bill is much much lower then what it used to be. So finally, we are doing things the QPR way. Buying unknown players on little money and slowly turning them into good, quality players. What are we to expect during this transition? If we are to expect to win every game, then we are in big trouble. If we are expecting automatic promotion, we are also in big trouble. No even play-off I say. We have too many and unknown players to get that solid organisation required to be a good team. The most we could do as fans/supporters is to lower our expectations and save ourselves swallowing pills from high blood pressure conditions. However, if we love the club as our frustration is showing, we should support the players all way to bring the best out of them. By booing or staying quietly stunned, things will only get worse. The players needs you. U R's.
    you talk some sense but to roll over like we did with newcastle just isn't acceptable , the lack of effort , bowed heads and lack of fight for the badge is why so many on here are up in arms its because we care , i don't care if we lose every game as long as the 11 players wearing my teams colours chase every ball , try to win every tackle and bleed for the team

Comment

No leaders at the club from the very top downwards.

Comment

Working...
      X