Bradley Dack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley Dack

If Q.P.R. are to compete this season then it's clear they'll need some fresh creative midfield impetus - Assuming Les and Jimmy stick to their guns and continue buying young, hungry, up-coming prospects, then we would be best served enquiring as to the availability of Gillingham's Bradley Dack.

22 year old Dack has been quietly making a name for himself in League One, registering 14 assists this previous season, the joint highest return in the division. He also notched 13 goals in 40 appearances.

A young English prospect with a bright future, Dack and his Gillingham buddies narrowly missed out on the Playoffs last season and Dack (who is currently contracted through until 2018) would be available for something in the region of £2m, whilst his wage demands would be a fraction of what Junior Hoilett is presently asking for.

I know which I would rather see scampering around Loftus Road next season. Sign him up Les and Jim!!!

Gillingham
    App Goals
    2012–13 League Two 16 1
    2013–14 League One 28 3
    2014–15 League One 42 9
    2015–16 League One 40 13

I emailed the club about him about 2 or 3 years ago. Very talented. Watched him quite a few times now would love him here but I reckon he'll go to a Villa or Norwich

Comment

Think all the players of the year for every division get looked at hard by every club in the same division and the one above.
      Would be a great addition but i reckon there would be lots of competition to sign him.
      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 03-07-2016, 02:56 PM.

Comment

He's from Greenwhich, perhaps he'd fancy a return to the Big Smoke over a move to Birmingham or Norwich? - I hope Les and Jimmy at least make the enquiry, he certainly fits the bill in terms of re-sale value and i can't see Gillingham thumbing their noses at a £2m windfall with extras on top. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Taking the cash for Phillips and reinvesting it in a hungry player like Dack gets my vote

Comment

Is he really that good? Runs a lot, but that´s all, when I have seen him.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Is he really that good? Runs a lot, but that´s all, when I have seen him.
              You are quite a follower of player Shania, you know a lot more about players home and abroad than most.
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Was actually speaking to a good friend of mine who was released from Gills last season about Dack last week. He apparently wants to stay south which would work in our favour, but it doesn't look like he'll be going anywhere at the moment. Turned down big wages (£7/8k) from Bristol City in January as he wanted to stay local. No reason it can't happen, but doesn't look likely.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                  Was actually speaking to a good friend of mine who was released from Gills last season about Dack last week. He apparently wants to stay south which would work in our favour, but it doesn't look like he'll be going anywhere at the moment. Turned down big wages (£7/8k) from Bristol City in January as he wanted to stay local. No reason it can't happen, but doesn't look likely.
                  Palace were rumoured to be interested but looks they are splashing the cash at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                    You are quite a follower of player Shania, you know a lot more about players home and abroad than most.
                    Thanks, Hertford Hoop. and I tend to study them with a possible move to QPR in mind. On a sidenote: In the area where I live players like Joshua King and John Carew grew up.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

QPR drop out of race: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/qpr-dro...il/story.html?

Comment

such a shame!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          It is a real shame.but i.get JFH point, he clearly has a limited amount of funds to strengthen with and he is right a.striker and a winger comes.first as we do.have Chery there.

Comment

Dack incoming?

GV Transfers
                            ‏@transferdeals16

GVT sources tell me Bradley Dack is on his way to QPR #qpr #DeadlineDay #gvt

6:39 PM - 31 Aug 2016

Comment

Fordy would love this one! Don't know much about the guy myself except he's pretty highly rated.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2