Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Although he has played him this season already
    Started 7 league games in 24 under JFH and just been pushed further down the pecking order by the arrival of Sylla. Won't start 5 games this season if Polter and Sylla remain fit. Surplus to requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Would be utter madness to let me go UNLESS we have a suitable replacement lined up,with Cox and JET loaned out we would be left with only 2 strikers and the new guy needs to get a work permit first.
      Are you Conor in disguise?....

Comment

He's a goodish player but not what we need. He is only used if we revert to 442 when chasing a game late on. Still not improved even after 'he only needs a goal etc'
        Money offer was more than likely poor in comparison to what we paid.

Comment

If we sell him we would have to take a £1m loss, at least. Been hugely disappointing both with us and in the Euros.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            If we sell him we would have to take a £1m loss, at least. Been hugely disappointing both with us and in the Euros.
            is bendtner a free agent

Comment

Good option if chasing a game and gives something different instead of playing two target men ( polter and sylla ) happy for him to go as long as we replace that being said reckon he would thrive somewhere in the the right formation so might come back to bite us

Comment

Maybe they listened to Ted and are considering playing Ned up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  Are you Conor in disguise?....
                  You are Conor in disguise! Oh yes you are.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                    You are Conor in disguise! Oh yes you are.
                    Na I'm afraid not,I just hope we hang on to him

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      is bendtner a free agent
                      Free agents will be hot property once the window has closed now there is no longer an emergency loan market, and agents will play on that.

Comment

We don't need to sell obviously but Washington just appears unhappy to me. The boos he received recently won't have helped. I'd like him to stay but accept that JFH style of play doesn't seem to suit him

Let's see

Comment

Would rather move out and get Campbell in who can play up top or wide and has some pace about him

Comment

very true just wonder if he is waiting in the wings.........i really hope not

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                              Because Conor will never feature under JFH. It was clearly a Ferdinand signing to soften the blow of selling Charlie. I'm just glad lessons have been learnt and now it seems JFH has full control of the players we sign.
                              That's nonsense as Jimmy tried to sign him when at burton

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                                That's nonsense as Jimmy tried to sign him when at burton
                                I recall Peterborough turned down bids from Championship clubs only? Burton were in League One. I think JFH said he liked him, while he was at Burton? Something along those lines. Pretty much the usual response when you sign someone. I may be wrong though but regardless of that, something isn't right as every man and his dog knew Conor needed to play off someone yet JFH refused to do that last season when we were playing for nothing and has ignored him again this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X