X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin (Signed For Getafe)

on trial at Fulham.
    Strike First, Strike Hard, Show no Mercy

Good luck to him, deserves to finish his career playing every week - shame it's not with us

Comment

As much as i want him to go on and do well, it would be disappointing if it were to be with Fulham.

Comment

Doesn't make a difference to me. Good luck to him hope he gets a contract

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          As much as i want him to go on and do well, it would be disappointing if it were to be with Fulham.
          This.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Makes sense. He wouldn't have to move as his kids are settled in the schools/area.

Comment

I wouldn't begrudge him the opertunity to do well there , love the fella and am indifferent to Fulham

Comment

I get it , if he goes to Fulham it will be thats annoying but hey he didnt want to not play every week so its fair enough. Makes perfect sense for him conaidering he has a coffee shop in Barnes??

Comment

Good luck to him. I, unusually for here, bear no malice toward the Ruperts.

Comment

If he goes to those kants, i will never forgive him.

fark him and them if it happens.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Good servant to the club.
                      Years ago players would always transfer from rival to rival - just wondering if the hatred back then was as bad as it can be now?

Comment

You're a bitter man hits

Comment

haha. seriously though, I hate those toads with a PASSION. If he chooses them, then i see that as a totally disrespect to our club and us.

we looked after him when he done his leg in. gave him a charity 1 year contract last season which we, the fans lobbied uncle tony for.

theres plenty of other teams that would take him. just dont join that bloody lot.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

For once im on hitmans side with this , please dont go to them , just please!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

haha. seriously though, I hate those toads with a PASSION. If he chooses them, then i see that as a totally disrespect to our club and us.

we looked after him when he done his leg in. gave him a charity 1 year contract last season which we, the fans lobbied uncle tony for.

theres plenty of other teams that would take him. just dont join that bloody lot.
                              Not got much choice if he wants to stay in the local area though. Only really Fulham and Brentford to choose from.

Comment

Working...
                              X